6

Lila counted to five after she heard a knock on her door to give her time to calm her racing heart. Then she straightened out her shirt, checked her hair, made sure her sleeves were down, and shook her entire body to try and release her nerves.

Only then did she open the door.

Immediately her breath was stolen.

Wooyoung beamed at her and held up another rose for her. "Hey."

Lila blushed and took it from him. "Hey. What are those?" She asked, noticing the shopping bags in his other hand.

"I hope you don't mind, but I thought I would hold your kitchen hostage for the evening." He gave her a crooked smile. "May I come in?"

"Oh! Of course, I'm sorry." Lila backed away from the door so he could come in and pointed him to the kitchen.

He walked in and immediately made himself at home, putting away cold things in the fridge and organizing other items on the counter.

"So what are you making?" Lila asked, poking around in the bags.

"Nope! You don't get to see in my goody bags. Shoo!" Wooyoung laughed, pushing her out of the kitchen. "It's a surprise. Do you have any food allergies?"

She shook her head in response as she moved to sit at the bar that separated her kitchen from her living room. Suddenly everything felt so natural as she watched him. Her nerves started to fade.

"Where's your biggest pan?"

"Corner cabinet."

"Ah, the one place I hadn't looked yet. This is a nice apartment." Wooyoung said, looking around as the pan started to heat up on the stove.

"Thanks, it's modest and a little small for me. But it works. For now. I was surprised I actually found something in my price range." Lila laughed, thinking about how long she had looked for an apartment of any kind in L.A. "San had offered for me to move in with him, but I'm pretty sure we'd kill each other if we actually lived together."

"He definitely has a lot of energy. He was a great source of entertainment on set most days. If we ever had a bad day on set, both Yeosang and I always sought him out."

"Hey speaking of Yeosang." Lila said, adding a playful tone to her voice. "Is he single?"

"Yeah, he is at the moment." Wooyoung didn't look up from the recipe he was reading.

"Good, because he is super attractive."

That did it. Wooyoung turned to look at her and arched an eyebrow as if to say 'your point?'

Lila just gave him a smirk. "You don't think he'd be willing to go on a date..."

"Really? Did the flowers and the letter I wrote-"

"With San, do you?" Lila finished her statement then pressed her lips together to try and fight her smile.

Wooyoung froze and his mouth dropped open.

Unable to hold it any longer, Lila burst out laughing. "I got you! You should see your face right now."

"Now that wasn't fair! You set me up for that." He said, turning red and getting flustered. He muttered to himself for a few minutes as Lila continued to poke fun at him. But once she stopped, he finally commented on what she had said. "So did San put you up to asking me about Yeosang?"

"Would it matter if he did?"

"Probably not." He looked over his shoulder and smiled. "I'll see what Yeosang thinks, but I have a feeling he is going to be ok with it. He was pretty happy when he found out you two were just friends."