Chapter 5

After leaving the café you saw a convenience store and went inside. You had been wanting some snacks and so you bought: banana milk, strawberry milk, chips, popcorn, chocolate and ice cream. You also picked up some noodles and ramen as you love it and so does Irene. you finally arrive to your shared apartment with Irene. It was a cold walk but also relaxing. You liked walking in the streets and just having some time to yourself, you found it relaxing. You went inside and saw Irene doing some revision and you hugged her greeting her.

Y/n – "Ireneeee, anneyongggg."

Irene – "Ahhh y/n you scared me."

Y/n – "Ah I'm sorry I didn't mean to. How's revision going?"

Irene – "Well I need some help." She said as she looked at you with her puppy eyes.

You obviously offered to help. You both were taking the same course and you both helped each other whenever you needed help. You went to grab your notebook, notes and pencil case.

You sat down with Irene and helped her understand what she didn't understand. After a solid 3 hours of revision a few breaks you guys decided to be done for the day and relax.

Irene – "Thank you y/n. You're always a great help. Saranghaeeeee." She said as she hugged you.

You hugged her back.

"Y/n – "Want to watch a movie and eat some snacks?"

Irene – "Such a good idea, of course."

Y/n – "I bought snacks and so we can eat them."

Irene – "Y/n, you really are the best. I wanted snacks too." She said as she happily ran to the kitchen to get the bag of snacks.

She realised there was some ramen and noodles, she put them away and got the rest of the snacks as well as two spoons when she saw the ice cream.

Y/n – Can we watch Train to Busan, I always here everyone talking about it, but I've never watched it so can we please? We can watch one you like afterwards too if you want?"

Irene – "Omg y/n that's a great movie. I can't believe you haven't watched it. Let's watch it and maybe we can watch a funny movie afterwards."

You were very emotional and sensitive and so if it was a sad movie, you knew there would be tears, but you didn't want to spoil it, so you didn't ask Irene anymore when she said maybe a funny movie afterwards. You were still very excited though. You quickly went to get some blankets and your plushie that you loved and always hugged especially when watching movies. You gave a blanket to Irene and then you put the movie on the T.V. and started watching the movie.

On the other hand, BTS were still at the café and about to go home when Jin asked Jungkook.

Jin – "So who was the girl Jungkook." He raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook – "Urm her name is y/n and we were just talking about drawings, music and general things. She also knew our group but didn't say anything." He said as he smiled to himself which all the members saw.

Tae – "Yahhh you're smiling Jungkook-ah. What is it?"

Jungkook looked up not realising he was smiling at the thought of you.

Jungkook – "N-nothing hyung."

They knew Jungkook thought you were pretty because even they did think you were every beautiful. And the fact that you were not Korean made it more appealing to all of them because Korean girls were very proud of their beauty and tended to put an extreme amount of effort into the way they look. But you looked stunning without any makeup or much effort.

Jimin – "Oh really? Are you sure it's not y/n?"

Jungkook – "Y-yes, I am just smiling."

Jimin – "So is it okay if we see her again and I speak to her."

Jungkook almost choked on his own saliva. He didn't know you on that level yet, but he wanted to get to know you and the thought of someone else with you he got a bit upset at. They were his hyungs, but he was shy of admitting her found you pretty and wanted to get to know you. Even though it was the first meeting, he really did see something in you.

Jungkook – "Hyunggg! Leave y/n alone she was speaking to me not you." He said as he cutely pouted.

All the members laughed with Hobi clapping.

Jin – "Jungkook you can tell us how you feel, we are your hyungs and we want the best for you." He said as he smiled at Jungkook across the table. Jungkook smiled back but was flustered and didn't respond.

RM – "Let's go home guys, enough of teasing Jungkook."

Tae – "I was enjoying it."

Jimin – Yeah, so was I."

RM – "Leave the maknae alone."

Jungkook knew the members were all just joking but he was very shy, and he covered his ears. They all got up throwing the rubbish away and thanked the owner for giving them a private spot as they walked out. They were walking home together while talking about things that made them all happy and to his mind suddenly came you. He thought to himself 'why do I feel like this? Is she the one for me?" They finally reached their dorm and were getting ready for bed.

You at home were kind of bored at first but then you got into the movie. Half-way through tears were streaming down your face and you were crying uncontrollably. Irene didn't notice because you were very good at crying quietly. You didn't expect to cry as much as you did, and you were hugging your plushie even tighter. The movie came to an end and you saw Irene peacefully sleeping which made you smiled. Whilst you had dried dears on your puffy cheeks. You sighed and thought to yourself 'what a good movie but sad but so good'.

Since you went to the gym and were quite strong you managed to pick Irene up carefully as she was a feather anyways and bring her to her bed. You removed her makeup carefully and then put the blanket over her which resulted in her cutely snuggling into the blanket. You were lucky to have such a cute and amazing best friend like Irene who was always there for you no matter what. You said goodnight to her even though she was asleep and left her lamp light on because she didn't like the dark and closed her door.

Coming back to the living room, you quickly cleaned up and put the unfinished snacks away and ice cream back in the fridge and washed the two spoons. You then went to your bedroom, had a quick shower even though you were tired, but it was your night routine. After your skincare routine and shower you combed your hair and went to your bed when you realised you left your plushie on the sofa. You quickly ran as if your life depended on it, you loved this plushie and had, had it for a long time. You hugged it and went back to your bedroom and tucked yourself into bed and within no time you had dozed off to dreamland.

While you were peacefully sleeping, BTS were getting ready for bed still as half-way through Jungkook, Tae, Suga and Jin decided to make some ramen as they were still hungry. They made it for all the members as they all wanted to eat then. After eating the ramen with some rice and tteokboki too which Suga made whilst Jungkook made the ramen. They all headed to their own rooms and went to bed. Jungkook on the other hand sat in his bed after his shower and skincare routine thinking about how his time with you and how he might have started to like you. He quickly opened his phone on calendar and exactly 4 days after he made a note to go to the café again, he knew you would be there as you told him and he put it with a cute emoji saying "Dog Café on Tuesday at 5pm and maybe y/n will be there" and he put his phone off and sighed as he was tired and in no time he had dozed off to dreamland too.