Chapter 2

The sun shone through the window showing your delicate silhouette against your white wall. You lightly opened your eyes to look at the time. It was only 6:37, and you being you decided to right back to sleep. You then woke up to the sound of birds singing and light music which was your alarm. It was 9:00am. You laid in bed for some time, it was too warm and comfortable for you to want to get up. Around 15 minutes later you went to the washroom to go to the toilet and change into your gym clothes. You then went to have some water and green tea. You loved having green tea before working out to give you some energy. Afterwards you grabbed your gym bag which just had the essentials for the gym (your iPhone, headphones, water bottle, deodorant, chewing gum, a large towel, a small towel and any other important things you needed). You went to the gym as it was inside the apartment complex. It was on the first floor, so you took the stairs just to wake you up a bit more. After spending 1 hour at the gym, you returned to your apartment. You entered only to hear Irene still fast asleep. It was 11:00am and she was still asleep when she had revision to do. You went to wake her up and she wouldn't because she wanted to stay in bed.

Y/n – "Irene wake upppp."

Irene – "No, let me sleep". She said as she turned the other way.

Y/n – "I'll make you your favourite breakfast if you wake up."

Irene instantly woke up and hugged you.

Irene – "Okayyyyy, thank you. I'll go freshen up."

You walked out laughing at Irene's love for food.

You went into your own bedroom and went to take a shower. You placed your gym back back in the shared closet at the front of the apartment and took out the towels and placed them in the washing machine. You also removed your phone and water bottle and then closed the closet.

You walked over to your bedroom and went to take a shower. You turned the temperature of the water to high as you loved hot showers, sometimes warm, but most of the time hot. After your long shower, you brushed your hair and left it to air dry whilst you did your skincare routine. After your hair was half-damp you then dried it with your hair dryer. Your hair was super soft, fluffy and smelt amazing. You didn't wear any makeup as you were naturally blessed by being the beauty you were but not only that, you always felt comfortable in your own skin and only ever wore makeup on occasions, celebrations, weddings or parties.

You then got changed into some comfortable clothes and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for yourself and Irene. You made yourself a banana smoothie that had frozen bananas, dates, banana milk, milk and yoghurt, as it was your favourite. You absolutely loved it. You loved having fruit in the morning as it made you feel refreshed and it made you feel good. You also didn't like to have something too heavy for breakfast. You made Irene an omelette with red pepper, some onion and tomatoes; you also added some salt and pepper for flavour. You carefully placed the omelette into the bread and served it with orange juice.

Irene – "Thank you very much y/n. I enjoyed my breakfast a lot and appreciated it."

Y/n – "It's okay Irene. I'm happy that you enjoyed it and it's no problem."

You then took the dishes from Irene as you knew she had revision to do and didn't want her to get distracted. Irene then went to revise. You washed the dishes and then decided to clean the apartment as that's what you usually did. You cleaned everything then your room and you went to clean Irene's room last as you didn't want to disturb her. After cleaning her room. You sat down with her for a bit.

Y/n – "Irene, how are you feeling?"

Irene – "I'm okay y/n. Just a bit stressed."

You lightly touched her shoulder and told her it would be fine and that she would do amazing.