After a while, Taehyung came into the room and his eyes immediately went to Jungkook's oiled body. It's weird how much he's been checking the boy out lately.

Does he want his body or does he want him..?

The make up artist started oiling up Tae's body now that Jungkook was ready for the shoot.

"Damn daddy I've always liked my meals on the greasy side..can i take a bite?" The younger flirted, the make up artist didn't even give him a look.

At this point, the whole country got used to Jungkook's behavior.

Taehyung's deep blush didn't go unnoticed by the younger.
He smirked and approached Tae while staring at him through the mirror.

"I dont hear an answer " he said leaning closer to his shoulder and then he did it.
Jungkook went for the older's sweet spot, giving it a soft bite.

Taehyung gasped and moved away immediately, looking at Jungkook in horror. His dick almost twitched.

The latter male was cringing at the taste of the bitter body oil that stayed in his mouth.

"Wtf this oil tastes disCustAng " he said, grabbing and tissue and wiping his mouth and tongue with it.

Just as the younger looked Tae's way, he got a pinch on his thigh that made him hiss in pain. "Seriously Jeon? Now I have to do smtg for ur teeth mark on his shoulder" the make up artist said glaring at him.

"Sorry I couldn't help it " he giggled then looked at Tae who was still shocked.

The younger winked at him before leaving the room.

To say he's excited for this scene would be an understatement.

Jungkook walked up to his manager. "Manager-nim i look like greasy roasted chicken...also I really don't think you should be present for this scene" he said, feeling a big embarrassed.

"Who said i ever watch the scenes..i keep my eyes on the phone" the manager replied, shocking Jungkook.

This whole time his manager didn't even know all that's going on in front of the camera.

After a while, Taehyung walked out of the styling room. Jungkook was already waiting for him on the bed where they will be shooting basically soft porn.

The younger's dick was already trying to hold back the excitement. He couldn't wait for Taehyung to touch and kiss him.

The older male's brain was in chaos as his feet took him over to Jungkook. They were given thin and short boxers that barely cover the necessary parts. In the original script, the characters were supposed to be completely nude but that got changed for obvious reasons.

"Are you cold?" Taehyung asking the black hair boy next to him as they sat on the bed, waiting for the director to tell them to start.

"Nop..in fact I feel fried" Jungkook replied, and that's when the director told them to get ready.

Taehyung gulped as he got on top of Jungkook, placing his hips between the younger's legs pinning his hands down.

"Okay 3, 2, 1..ACTION!"

The moment they heard the director, Taehyung leaned down and pressed his lips to Kookie's soft ones. It took his brain a while to process the fact that he's kissing a boy.

He still thinks he's straight even though his dick keeps trying to come out to him as gay. If there were rainbow condoms, his dick would happily buy them.

Of course Jungkook felt more than pleased to finally feel the lips he had missed for so long.

He went as the script said, trying to act inexperienced and shy while the older was trying to deepen the kiss.

Taehyung slowly started caressing down the younger's arm till his hand come in contact with his nipple and there they stayed. His thumbs softly rubbing against the sensitive bud.

It felt so right, he didn't feel bothered by anything. It almost felt like.. he wanted more.

The little moan escaping Jungkook's lips made him suddenly freeze, his heart beating faster.

"Taehyung ? Why did u stop?? " he heard the director say but he couldn't even answer as he stared down at the younger.

Kookie's lips were swollen, redder than usual , his cheeks and ears tinted pink.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to meet Tae's and the latter male couldn't take it anymore, what the fuck was happening ?

He quickly got of him bowing to the staff to excuse himself and rushed to his dressing room closing the door after him.

Jungkook sat there confused but at the same time he knew exactly what happened. Taehyung was getting affected by Jungkook. This means..he's getting closer to getting his lover back one day.

If Taehyung falls in love with Jungkook again, it will only trigger their past together.

His heart fluttered at the thought and his dick twitched, remembering the way Taehyung knew exactly how to pleasure him.

The young male excused himself and made his way to where Taehyung went. He needed to get the boy back or else the scene will never progress.

He didnt even knock or say a word as he opened the room's door. Jungkook stepped in, finding Taehyung on a couch, holding his head in his hands.

"Hyung..what's wrong?" He asked, causing Taehyung's head to shoot up, his eyes slightly widening at the sight of Jungkook.

He looked erotic and the sexual excitement that Tae's body had developed isn't helping.

He got up from the couch and walked over to the confused, bunny looking boy and grabbed his wrist, pulling him inside the room before closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook.. why..do i feel everything? Why am i getting this affected?!" He asked, sounding stressed.

His heart was still racing. His brain was making images that didn't even feel unfamiliar and it already fired him up even more.

Why is he not freaked out by anything anymore..?

____________

Expect more updates soon 💜
Have a good day/night lobe yaaa💜💜💜💜