Sixty one

Filler chap for y'all 👀👀
__________________________________________________

Taebae is face timing you
Accept                   Decline

Jungkook looked at the phone's screen, accepting the call with shaky hands.
"D-daddy..i can't hold the phone properly-"

"Fuck you look so delicious.." Taehyung said licking his lips.
"Just put your phone somewhere i can see you baby boy .."

Jungkook's submissive side kicks in when he's desperate like he is right now.
He nodded to the older's command, getting up to put the phone where the camera was. Thankfully it was quite close to his bed so Tae could still see everything clearly.

"Hyuung..let me cum please-"

"Aaah baby but I wanna play too you know " he said showing his crotch area for a moment.

"Look how you got your daddy hard with your teasing... shouldn't you be a good boy and help me take care of it?" Taehyung added as he slowly started unzipping his pants.

The younger could only whimper. He didn't know which one of them is more teased. He just knows that he's on the edge. Maybe Taehyung does have a damn edging kink...

"Daddy p-please!" He whined, rocking his hips down on the sex toy still inside.

Jungkook was breaking apart. This was the first time Taehyung sees him like this.
Jungkook would be embarassed if he was in his right state of mind. But he's so far from it to say the least.

"Hmm baby .. wouldn't you want this inside you instead?" Tae said, pulling out his member and stroking it.
"Aah.." he groaned heavily "i really wanna be inside you right now.. it must feel so good ..shit" he moaned, bitting his lip.

The younger was panting so hard. The pleasure starting to make him really dizzy. It felt so good that its painful.

He really needed this damn cock ring off.

"Please..fuckk..." Jungkook moaned out, trying to keep his eyes open. This was the first time he got to see Tae's member.
XL condoms suddenly seem too small...

Taehyung smirked looking at the desperate boy in the screen.
"My baby wants to cum that bad? " he teased.

Jungkook's neck almost broke when he nodded to the older's question.
Like seriously- wasn't it obvious already that he needed a release?

"Mhmmm since you asked nicely, I'll allow u to remove the ring baby ...but keep pleasuring yourself after that .. you said you like some pain didn't you?"

"....please no- that will be too much- Ah!" Jungkook hissed. His prostate was getting too stimulated and sensitive. He didn't know if he could handle the pain anymore so his hand automatically pulled out the ring, causing loads of white cum squirt out of his pulsing slit. Jungkook nearly screamed. He felt like he got punched in the face from how strong his orgasm was.

After calming down a bit. It downed on him. He'll have to keep the moving dildo inside him till Taehyung allows him to take it out.

"Hurtss.. t-too much!" Jungkook moaned out painfully, fisting sheets.

The younger's knees were getting seriously sore since he didn't change his position for more than half an hour do he decided to lay on his back, his legs parted so Taehyung could still see everything.

Jungkook's hands never left the sheets, his toes stayed curled and his eyes squeezed shut as he tried taking in the over stimulation.

"Make it- stahp.. nghhh"

All this drove the older male on the other end crazy. His hand never stopped pleasuring his rock hard member. Taehyung never came close to orgasm this fast before.

The sight of Jungkook laying helpless on the bed, legs wide open, covered in cum and struggling with the sex toy trying to pleasure his spent sex organs.
It was too much and Taehyung didn't know he's cumming loads.

"Ah fuck baby..you pull it out now.." the older finally commanded, causing Jungkook to comply immediately before passing out completely.

__________________________________________________
I hope u guys are better now 😏😏