Twenty six

Jungkook felt like time was going slower than usual as he sat on the couch, waiting for Jimin to arrive.
He didn't know what to think nor how to react to all this. He never thought something this bad would happen to someone dear to him.

Jungkook wished he didn't let Taehyung go that night.

The door bell caused Jungkook to jump in surprise, his heart already pounding.

In no time he ran to the door and openned it revealing his short hyung standing with a small smile "hello kook" Jimin managed to say.

Without a word jungkook pulled his hyung in and closed the door, gently dragging him to the living room.

After they were both seated, the younger looked into his eyes and said with a quite nervous voice "tell me everything."

The older sighed, looking down and taking a deep breath before looking back up into the other's eyes, noticing the worry and hurt.

"Last night i was walking close by Taehyung's apartment complex." Jimin started "I thought that paying a friend a visit won't be bad even at night so i went up to his place ,but before i reached his apartment's door, i met Min Jun in the hallway-"

"Who's that?" jungkook asked in a hurry.
"..that's the guy Taehyung had a bet with.." Jimin explained, biting his lip.

The younger felt his blood boil, as he fisted his hands angrily. "... continue" Jungkook managed to say through gritted teeth.

Jimin nodded and added "He had an unsettling smirk stuck to his face and i didn't like that at all. We met before a couple times so he greeted me and i did that back to him like an idiot and even gave him a fucking smile." he cussed.

"When i reached Taehyung's apartment.. the door was unlocked. And that automatically made me worry so i got in immediately and called his name but he never answered.

I walked further until i reached the bedroom... the scene was horrible .." he looked down and squeezed his eyes closed.

Jungkook felt his heart hurt at the other's words.
Imagining that happening to tae was killing him inside , a tear managed to escape his eye. "What did that bastard do to my Tae.."

"Taehyung was tied to the bed with ropes... I saw some blood on the sheets .. i was terrified when i saw that so i ran to him trying to untie him and get what happened from him.. but as soon as i freed him, he fell into my arms and cried for hours."
"All he said was 'i hate him' , 'he forced me' , 'she told him everything' , 'i wanna die' " Jimin looked at Jungkook, noticing how the young male was trembling in anger.

"i stayed with him the whole night, helped him clean up and got him medicines. I took care of him.. he's  physically better.. but am not sure about his mental health..."

"I wanna help" Jungkook stated as he whipped any tears that stained his cheeks. "i'm gonna make him feel better even if that means i have to go fucking kill that Min Jun .. i'll keep texting him even if he doesn't reply."

I just wanna make him feel better .. i'll make him warm up to me again till i can finally meet him and give him all the love he deserves..i'll always stay gentle with him till he forgets about anything that asshole did.. i promise"

Hearing Jungkook's words made the blonde haired male smile a little as he held the younger boy closer to him for a hug "i'm sure u will succeed bunny boy" he said patting his back.