Seventy seven

Filler~

__________________________________________

Tears blurred his vision as he left the chat he never thought he would leave.

The fresh wound in his chest stung worse than ever. Will he be alright?

This was his first real relationship and he did not ever think that Taehyung would be this harsh on him.

Was it all an act?... did Tae ever even love him?

The moment he threw his phone to the side, a loud sob left his lips as he turned into a crying mess in under a minute. Hell broke loose from then.

The pain he felt was worse than words could describe.

The young boy sat on his bed that once had Taehyung holding him on.

But now he's hugging his knees, trying to stay in tact.

How could Taehyung do this to him? Say these horrible words to him?
He felt worthless.
He felt lied to.
He's broken.

Jungkook spent the next hour crying hot tears full of pain. His fingers were scratching unconsciously at his own arms till the skin started bleeding, trying to ease the pain he's feeling inside but it was no use no matter how much he physically tried to hurt his body.

At some point he got tired beyond limits and laid down on his side, tears silently ran down his cheeks as he stared at the teddy bear Taehyung won for him on that "date".

His brain was so empty but at the same time so full. All he could feel is darkness swallowing him slowly as his red puffy eyes finally gave up and closed.
A painful shaky sigh left his lips before sleep took over him.

Except it wasn't normal sleep. Jungkook ended up passing out.

About 15 minutes later, the young male woke up to the scent and the warmth he adored the most.

He looked down with his sleepy puffy eyes at his waist, seeing big slim hands holding him tight, giving him all the warmth he needed at this moment.

His back felt hot as the other's breath on his ear made him shiver, he knew who it was.

"Why are you here.." he said with a shaky tone, not daring to move.

"You can beat me up all you want .. call me whatever name you want because i deserve it for being stupid and listening to Jimin" Taehyung said with a deep voice, laced with slight pain.

The sight he saw when he entered Jungkook's room broke his heart.

The younger way laying across the bed with his cheeks tear-stained and a frown on his face as he flinched occasionally. He regreted the whole thing.

"W..what do you mean?" Jungkook choked out.
Was his best friend the one that told Taehyung to break up with him..?

This wasn't getting any less painful.

"It was a prank .." was all what Tae said and it was enough to make Jungkook feel much lighter. He felt like the darkness around him vanished and he could finally move.

"Your prank did alot of damage Taehyung.." he replied before turning around to face the older.

"Don't you think.." Jungkook straddled the older, pinning his hands above his head.
"...That you deserve a punishment Taetae?.." he smirked.

___________________________________________

Told you guys we're not that evil •3• 💜 (hearteu even thought we had alot of hates in the last chapter ;-;... /not gonna lie .. i had the most evil laugh reading the comments though (ps. I'm Taehyung in this book ;) ) )