05;

"All of those dresses looked amazing on you Sophia."

She was right, they do but they're not... ME.

"I was never fond of shopping. My mom would usually buy my outfits..."

"I have one more outfit that you may be interested in." She unzips a bag and my eyes light up when I see the contents inside.

It wasn't nearly as dressy as the other outfits, but it was me. Black skirt, black crop, and a puff jacket to match. "I have a hat that would go great with this!"

"So, you like this one?"

"Yes. This is definitely my style."

"Noted."

"Mommy!"

My ears perk at the sound of a little girls voice.

"Sun Jin!"

She was handed to her mother's with the biggest of smiles.

"Sun Jin, I'd like you to meet Sophia. She's your big sister."

Sun Jin had the most doest of eyes.

"Can you say annyeong?"

She lean toward me and before I knew it she was in my arms. I almost dropped her it was so sudden. Tightly she squeezed me, and I felt the warmth from her little body. When she let go, I handed her back to the lady who brought her in and she left with her.

"She's so adorable, how old is she?"

"Six months."

I held up the outfit to my body. "When do I need to get ready for the party?"

"I'll send my makeup and hair team to your room in 10 minutes."

"So, now?"

"Yes."

"Tell them what you like and they'll create it for you. They're brilliant."

"Ji Eun?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

She winks at me, "No problem."

"Oh wait."

She stops at my door. "Do you know who'll all be at this party?"

"You mean what idols, right?"

I shrug, "Just guest in general."

"Well, invitations were extended to a lot of labels. All of Bang's groupswill be coming. TXT, BTS."

"BTS?!"

She laughs, "Yeah BTS. I heard you've already met them?"

"Umm, briefly."

"JYP, his groups coming?"

"Most."

I wait for her to say want I want her to say.

"I believe Twice and Got7 are coming, but don't quote me on that. I'm surprise they have the time."

Got7... that's JB's group.

I smile happily, "I better get ready then."

Three and a half hours later and I'm finally dressed. I couldn't believe my eyes in the mirror. I looked amazing. Not that it took much work I've always been a natural beauty.

 Not that it took much work I've always been a natural beauty