15.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Chaengieee~" Mina said as she leaned to my face then pinched my cheeks hard.

"Ou-- ouwch! Mwina! Let go of my cheekth--" I whined and squinted my eyes as I felt a sting on my cheeks because of what this damn girl is now doing. 

"Oh! Sowy Changie~" She said as she grinned at me widely.

Gosh, I shouldn't have not chosen this place if I only knew she was going to be drunk af.

"You know what? I think we should go now. Come on." I stood up from the stool and pulled Mina to stand up.

"H-hey! What are you doing, mister?! L-let go of me!" She said as she got her hand from me.

The people started looking on our direction. Obviously, they are doubting if I'm really with Mina or not.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm Chaeyoung, Mina. Let's go." I said, once again pulling her to me and started to walk.

Like what happened just a while ago, she withdrew her hand. "Are you, really?"

Look at this drunk woman. Being so stubborn like always.

"Yes." I said firmly.

"Hmmm. . ." She leaned near to my face and started to examine it.

As she met my eyes, she stopped and stared at it. 

You know the cliche things? Yeah. Exactly like that.

She was staring through my soul. Observing how my pupils dilate as I gaze upon her twinkling eyes. It's like she wants to read what my mind is saying right now. She wants to know what I am thinking. 

Is this the cue where the man has to kiss the girl? 

I slowly leaned closer to her face as my hands made it's way to her waist. We were about to kiss when--

"Barrrf." 

. . . she throwed up on me.

My body instantly avoided the incoming disaster but well-- it was too late. She already vomited on me.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, but I just got another puke as an answer. 

I stepped aside and just waited for her to finish her business.

I looked at my clock and saw it was already past midnight. Good thing it is Friday-- I mean Saturday, today. 

I went back on Mina and found her looking down on her feet while her hands are leaning on her knees.

I patted her back. "Mina?"

"E-eh? Yeah?" She groggily faced me.

"I'll take you home. Come on now." I said as I held her hand.

"W-who are you again?" So she still isn't sober. 

"Chaeyoung. I'm Chaeyoung." 

"Chaeyoung? I know someone who's name is Chaeyoung!" She said and she started to laugh.

She continued. "Ah yeah! That pervert bastard!" 

"What?"

"But hey! He looks handsome! Like whenever he smiles, I just wanna jump right on him and poke his dimples all day." She said as she giggled.

Is she fantasizing about me right now? This is weird.

"YAH!! WHY AM I GOING TO FANTASIZE ABOUT YOU?! I'M THINKING ABOUT CHAEYOUNG, STUPID!" She yelled at me.

"C'mon, Mina. We're going home." I once again tried to pull her.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!! DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT I KICKED A GUY ON HIS BALLS HUH?!" 

I chuckled as I found what she has said funny. 

"Yeah, I got kicked twice. Now, let's go." 

"EHH~" She whined as she sat on the floor.

I rolled my eyes at how stubborn this girl is being right now.

"Mina." I called.

"Fine." She gave up that easily. Wow.

She stood up and I handed my hand to help her.

"Okay, let's go." I said and I don't know what this woman is really up to but she, again, resisted on walking.

I faced her, quite serious this time, as I am started to get annoyed to the fact that this was the fourth time that I'm telling her to come.

"What now?" I irritatedly asked her.

"I feel tired. Can you carry me? Please?" She pouted.

"Fine." I sighed as I bent down.

When she was already on my back, I started to walk to where my car is.

Well, she's not that heavy. So it's not really a problem.

"Mina, you okay there?" I asked her as I looked over my shoulder where she leans her chin.

I found her already sleeping soundly which made me smile, cause it looked cute.

"Good night, Mina."