06.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"So where's my package?" Mina asked blankly, after calming herself from the previous situation.

"Woah woah, wait. Chill Mina." Chaeyoung grinned.

"Don't say chill to me, cause I can't stay chill once I see your face, asshole."

"Okay okay, I get it. But how bout a drink? Let's drink something first. What do you want? Coffee? Tea--"

"Look, Chaeyoung. I'm not here for whatever drink you offer me. Just give me the fucking package!" Mina gritted her teeth.

"Okay, geez." The guy raised both his hands in defeat, as he walked near the brown box at the corner.

"Okay, so here's your package." Chaeyoung showed it to Mina.

The girl immediately hold the box to get it, but Chaeyoung won't release.

"What are you doing?" Mina asked, as she furrowed her eyebrows.

Chaeyoung grinned at Mina. "I'll give this to you, but first let's have a drink. Please?"

"Hell no." Mina said firmly.

"Oh, then okay." He smirked.

"Wait." Mina said. Chaeyoung gasped because the girl's voice changed.

"Just give it to me. . ." Mina walked slowly to Chaeyoung.

The latter gulped as the older went to him sexily.

"Please. . ." Mina whispered into his ear, while tracing his shoulders.

Shivers went to Chaeyoung's spine as he felt Mina's breath on his neck.

"U-uh, M-Mina. . ." The guy stuttered. 

"Hmm. . . ?" Mina smirked as she felt the guy's uneasiness.

"W-what are y-you doing?"

"Hmm. . . nothing. . ." She said seductively.

Mina slowly pushed Chaeyoung on the nearest wall.

The guy shut his eyes, once he felt his back touched the wall.

"Are you ready?" Mina whispered softly as Chaeyoung slowly nodded.

In a blink of an eye, Chaeyoung is already on the ground, almost crying in pain.

"Pervert asshole." Mina cursed, as she walked out of the office with the package. . . again.

---

A/n: hmm, expecting anything? hahahaha