11.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

To Mina:

Hey Mina, I've arrived in front of your office building. I'll just wait for you here :)

Chaeyoung took a deep breath before sending the text.

He patiently waited for the girl and he's so nervous as hell.

"What has gotten into your mind Son?! You insisted on fetching the girl who kicked you twice! Twice!!" He said to himself. But his heart is telling the otherwise.

He started to get anxious, because technically this will be the first time that the two will meet with Mina not being mad and Chaeyoung not being kicked.

He thought of texting Mina again, because it was almost 30 minutes and the latter still hasn't come down. He started to get worried that maybe something happened to Mina.

As Chaeyoung pick his phone out of his pocket, someone knocked on the window which startled him. 

He looked at the window and saw Mina peeking, which he found cute.

The guy chuckled secretly before getting out of the car.

"Hi." Chaeyoung greeted.

"Hello. Sorry for making you wait." Mina said shyly.

"No problem." He answered as he grinned widely.

The older smiled at him before turning to the car's door.

"Oh wait, let me do that for you." Chaeyoung being a gentleman, he opened the door for Mina which quite surprised the lady.

"Thank you." Mina said softly before going inside the car.

"What the freak. She's really beautiful. Stop thinking about her, Chaeyoung. Stop!!" He thought as he closed the shotgun's door and jog to the other side of the car. 

"So are you ready?" Chaeyoung asked Mina while buckling his seat belt.

"Yeah." She nodded.

Chaeyoung was about to step on the gas but when he glanced at the older, he noticed that Mina was not wearing her seat belt.

"Wait a minute." The younger said as he reached the seat belt on Mina's side.

Their faces got so close, which made the girl stiffen on her seat.

Mina blushed as she felt Chaeyoung's breath on her face.

She quietly observed his face as her breathing became heavy.

"Why do I feel something weird?" Mina asked herself.

The younger wasn't able to grab the seat belt immediately, so they stayed that close for nearly a minute.

When Chaeyoung finally grabbed the seat belt, he glanced at Mina.

Their eyes met, which made them both stop and stare at each other. He slowly leaned as well as Mina.

And the two closed their eyes, as they felt their lips touched.