08.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Chaeng!!" Tzuyu yelled as she barged into Chaeyoung's office which almost gave the latter a heart attack.

"What?!" Chaeyoung growled as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Another package for Mina, call her!" Tzuyu said.

"Wait what? Not again." Chaeyoung sighed before pouting his lips.

"Stop pouting. Doesn't suit you." Tzuyu made a face saying you're-not-fucking-cute-at-all.

The guy made an aegyo in front of Tzuyu's face to tease her more, but the latter smacked his stomach which made Chaeyoung groan.

"Just call Mina!" Tzuyu commanded.

"What if she's still sleeping? It's freaking 6:30 in the morning, Tzu."

"Just call her! Aish." Tzuyu said, quite annoyed.

"Gosh. Fine, fine." Chaeyoung mumbled as he took his phone out of his pocket.

He dialed Mina's number, quite anxious about the girl's reaction.

After few consecutive rings, Mina answered the call without looking at the caller's address.

"Hello?" Mina greeted with a her raspy voice, maybe she got woke up by the sudden call.

"G-good morning Mina. T-there's another package for you that was delivered at my office again."

"I'm on my way." mina said then immediately hung up the call.

Chaeyoung sighed then placed his phone on the table.

"She said she's on her way."

Tzuyu then started squealing and giving him a teasing look.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked, while furrowing his eyebrows. He's bothered by Tzuyu looking weird at him.

"Mina's going here~" Tzuyu said while playfully nudging the older.

"Ughh!! Stop it, Tzu." Chaeyoung frowned.

"I'm still not done with my work. Now get out." He rebuked the girl, which made her glare at him and flouncly walk out of the room.

But before Tzuyu would completely step out of Chaeyoung's office, she showed him her middle finger. Then yelled, "I hate you and fuck you!!" Before slamming the door behind her.

"I love you and I won't fuck you!!!" Chaeyoung shouted back and just chuckled at Tzuyu's pissed action.