CHAPTER 11: Was It Love ?

Samaira POV:

Its been few days since Veer gave me that disgusting dress. Every night I think of wearing it but seeing Nishant I keep my thoughts aside and try to distract him whenever he gets close to me.

Yesterday I received Veers message, "Baby Doll, just 2 more days. Clock is ticking."

I got so scared that I almost dropped my phone but then I distracted myself whole day with my flower shop work .

After my work hours I went to bazar to buy new stuff for house to redecorate it as per my taste. When I came back home, I saw Nishant home early. But that is not what shocked me.

"Hi wifey, look what I found? he exclaimed like a kid in candy store."

There I saw my red lingerie laying perfectly on my bed and a note beside it. Written on note in bold letters BE MINE TONIGHT MY HUBBY

I did not have to think twice to know who has done this.

(VEER I WILL KILL YOU, I almost screamed in my head)

"Hey, I didnt knew you were so eager for our first night". Nishant said smirking

Shyly I slowly lowered my eyelashes faking innocence I tried to damage control

"Nishant please believe me I did not do this. This is not mine." Saying this I wanted the earth to swallow me right now.

Nishant slowly moved closer to me and taking my face he gave me a light kiss on lips and turned to go out of the room. But before his exit he turned and said,"I will be back with some deserts till then get changed into something red he said hinting to lingerie and left."

I quickly went took a bath and was planning to go to sleep when I heard my phone ringing. Seeing Veer flashing I had to pick it up or he would right now reach my house in anger.

"Hello Baby Doll, I saw Romeo go out somewhere. I hope you are working on our plan and not thinking of ditching me."

"Sirr I am feeling tired. Can I get more time?" I asked with some confidence but there was some deep breathes on other side of phone.

"Samaira, I am losing my patience now. If today you failed your mission then tomorrow I will not care and make you mine. Then you can think how to convince lover boy for yourself." With that Veer disconnected call and left me shivering at the thought of him touching me again.

After few deep breathes I got up and wore that red revealing lingerie. It felt revealing as only my intimate parts were covered. I hear door opening so I quickly put on robe on it.

Serving deserts in a bowl Nishant asked me to join him for a movie. We settled on couch after the desert was finished I felt sleepy. Soon I woke up with someone kissing my eyes. then forehead and then my lips. Opening my eyes I saw Nishant trying to kiss me but as I opened eyes he stopped his actions and sat there smiling at me.

Seeing affection in his eyes I sat up and kissed him back, he was taken aback but then soon our lips started to move in sync.

Mature Content Starts

After few minutes of kissing each other we stared touching each other and I removed his shirt by opening buttons one by one. He took my initiative as an approval and got rid of my robe. Soon I could feel him kissing my bosom. I sucked hard on his neck and gave him love bites. He started moaning and being gentle and careful he removed my lingerie.

Soon we were both engrossed in each other.
Slowly i felt his hand traveling to my pussy and rubbing along my clit.
This experience was so erotic for me. It was nothing like the feeling of helplessness and disgust when Veer touched me earlier.

Thinking of veer i unknowingly started pushing Nishant away. Nishant shocked by my reaction stood up from bed and started to leave the room.

Soon I realised what I had done.  I almost stumbled after him and begged him to come back to me. He stared at my tears for 5 min then kissed my tears away.

" My love, I dont know what happened to you but i want to make you feel loved and happy. So I will give you all you need ...forever" with that he once again captured my lips.

Soon we were making love and he was carefully penitrating me deep. All the memories getting added to my soul.
After few more thrusts he laid still on me. We were in pure bliss. Soon, we both took bath together and went to sleep peacefully.

Believe me this was the best sleep I had till now.

Mature content ends

Next day when Samaira woke up, it was like a new life. All the bad memories of assult by her cousin now replaced by her husband's love.

With that she got up , made lunch and sent lunch box to Nishant's office. Then she went to her work and the day went cheerfully for her. But on her way back from work someone took her to some place which she would have never thought of.

Dear Readers,

Thank you for being in tune with this story
Soon all your questions will be answered
For that Keep Following

- Seyu