CHAPTER 6 : Left alone

SAMAIRA POV:

After his confession yesterday, i slept on the bed crying myself to sleep while he occupied living room saying " Aira i have changed for good from then .... i liked you then and now it has intensified millions of times , i really hope you will accept this soon. Until then i will give you some time to adjust ."

That was really sensible of him to leave me alone to my thoughts or else i don't know what i would have done to this liar of a husband . Now all i have to do is try to act like a good wife as i have no other option ... and ofcourse Veer must be also planning something which i have to be careful off .

Suddenly aroma of my favourite hazelnut coffee hit me and entered Nishant ...

"Good morning wife.. umm I thought you would be happy if i cooked you breakfast " his eyes unsure yet a small smile on his lips made me smile a little too

"Morning to you too ji , aapka shukriya par apko kaise pata mujhe konsi coffee pasand hai ? ( thank you dear , but how did you find out my favourite coffee flavour?) I asked curiously 

" Just a little birdy told me this morning ... by the way i will have to go for  some work . Will be back for dinner , is it okay?" he asked me slowly like dealing with a small child " Yeah i will make you dinner ... so umm don't keep me waiting for long " with a peck on my forehead he left to work leaving me all alone for the day .

Well as i'm not the one to sit still all the day , my clever mind planned to wash all the laundry and curtains also change sofa covers and as the evening approached i had vacuumed all the room ...also the living room now looks much better as i shifted the tiny bamboo plants on the tea-table , poor things were neglected in balcony .

Glancing at the digital clock it read 6:00 pm ...time to make dinner *sigh*

After 2 hours:

Finally after a game of searching and creating a lot of mess in the process dinner is all ready.I have made some mushroom soup for starters than there is roti and mixed vegetable sabji ..with that i fried some papad and made handi pulao and some bundi raita ( all these are indian foods )

Waiting for him to arrive home i put on gossip girl on netflix and let the time pass

After 3 more hours:

I yawned as i watched so many episodes on netflix that my eyes are tired now ... when i glanced at clock the time it read was 11:00 PM 

I tried calling nishant to ask why is he not home but it got neglected ... WHERE THE FUDGE ARE YOU NISHANT ? i cried irritated ... only one thing i wished was to get a loving husband but looks like my hubby does not care about me at all . *grumble* my stomach indicated that i should dine alone but i was so upset that i just drank a cup of milk and went to sleep .

HEY FRIENDS,

TELL ME HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 

AND DONT HATE NISHANT ....YET 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN NISHANT POINT OF VIEW

SO HOLD YOUR HORSES

AND CLICK A STAR PRETTY PLEASE

-SEYU