CHAPTER 9 : HEART TO HEART

SAMAIRA POV :

MY SAVIOUR IS NONE OTHER THAN MY HUSBAND NISHANT WHO WAS MY BULLY ONCE .

SOOOO CLICHE I KNOW .

My life has been nothing but abnormal from the start ...god didn't even gave me a loving mom . How did i got so unlucky i don't have any idea .But today for the first time i felt some hope ... that its finally time to be happy with someone who cares about me .

Nishant may or may not have changed in all these years but now i gotta be independent for my sake . As i was surfing through job sites where i put my resume a week ago ... *ping* popped up acceptance from a flower shop which is situated in neighbourhood.

ACCEPTANCE LETTER

DEAR SAMAIRA ,

WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE JOB WE ARE OFFERING "HIMALAYA VALLEY" FLOWER SHOP . THE JOB REQUIREMENTS WERE FULFILLED BY YOU ,HENCE WE ARE OFFERING YOU THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH US AND JOIN OUR HIMALAYA FAMILY.

JOB TYPE : ACCOUNTANT PLUS CASHIER

JOB TIME:  6:00 AM TO 6:00 PM 

MONTHLY PAY : 25,000-30,000 RS

IF INTERESTED VISIT US AT THE ADDRESS GIVEN IN THE ADVERTISEMENT GIVEN BY US : BEFORE 48 HOURS 

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON 

THANKYOU

I couldn't believe it at first that i got a job finally so read it 5 more times just to make sure it is not disappearing.

"I did not know you was applying for a job " came a soft voice 

" Nishant i was going to tell you once i get some acceptations plus i thought staying home alone all day is pretty much boring " i told him unsure if he will let me accept this offer

 " well if you want you should definitely accept their offer... i will not stop you ever for the things you want or love" he said with a smile . I just could not believe his words ...

" really ..? so you have no problem if i spend my day their ?" " Not at all my wife ... i am good as long as i get dinner ready at 9:00 " he winked as if he is not talking about actual dinnnerrrr...blushing i hugged him .

" Thank you Thank you sooo much " feeling happiness bloom inside me after soo many years 

" You are most welcome my aira ... " he said lovingly and it felt so good 

"I wanted to confess something and hope that you will forgive me .....someday ?" he asked his smile disappearing and guilt taking its place instead . I frowned also seeing him restless.. 

" Sure,say it ." 

"Well you know how you used to hate me from when we were kids " I remembered that time when my mom used to tell me that boys are bad and are reincarnation of devil... which i believed back then ...sooo stupid of me ...* sigh * " Yes i do remember ... so ?"

"I always wanted to be your friend back then but when you didn't even let me play with you saying boys are bad ... that i am bad ... somewhere i started to hate you for saying that over and over " he told me regret clear in his voice " Then i saw you in first grade still ignoring me " I remember how influenced i was back then by my mom.... 

"I thought making you fall will bring your attention on me but you hated me because of that ....." A tear escaped his eyes ... i was also beginning to understand why is he sharing all this now after all this time " so for gaining your attention my hormonal self started bullying you by the time we reached high school...... and i regretted it all deeply,  when you made your father too talk to my papa and he sent me away for all these years" 

 Now not even looking at me he stated ... i am also on the verge of crying now and understanding that it was my fault also in the things that happened to me during school...

" I realised then how much i love you Aira ... will always do.Will you forgive me ?" he asked hope in his eyes

" Can you give me a day to take all this and process... please ?" i asked him overwhelmed by so many emotions... hate for my mother is on the top list .

" Of course sweetheart... will be waiting for your answer " with that he left for his office and i drowned myself in my own thoughts  

SO FRIENDS,

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTEN TILL NOW .... DO COMMENT HOW DID YOU FIND IT 

CLICK THE" STAR" AND BRIGHTEN YOUR AND MINE DAY 

-SEYU