CHAPTER 12: Sweet Escape

SAMAIRA POV:

On my way back home, I was happy and planning to make a full meal. But Before I could enter the house he took my hand and dragged me to his car. After I was seated in the car, he started to drive us somewhere.

Once we reached hospital, he forcefully took my hand again and dragged me across the halls till we reached Gynae Office.

Confused I finally gained courage and stopped him from entering the door, "Veer what do you think you are doing? I will not go in there." But veer just smirked

"Baby doll, I am not going to harm you (pause) yet. But if you keep defying me then...." he left the sentence incomplete.

I stopped resisting as I felt fear. I entered the office with him trailing behind me. Seeing lady doctor, I felt relieved a little. Veer gave doctor a nod & she took me to lie down on a bed there.

After almost what felt like half an hour of doctor checking and inserting her two fingers in my vagina she finally let me go back to where Veer was sitting.

Veer gave Doctor an envelope which I think is lots of money and pulled me back to his car. After 1 hour of driving, we went to my parents house.

"Baby Doll, call your husband and inform him that you will be staying with your parents for a few days. Saying this Veer kissed me on forehead, his actions angered me and I refused him.

"Do not make me teach you a lesson. Believe me I am in good mood today, do not defy me now."Saying this Veer came dangerously close to my ear and bit on my earlobe

Scared I quickly called Nishant and informed him that I need to stay with my parents for a few days. Nishant was confused and kept asking me the reason behind my sudden decision.

Having no specific answer, I lied to him that I am feeling homesick. Luckily Nishant did not question me more.

"Come back soon my love. I am already missing you." He said and we ended call.

"Veer I have done all you asked for, so now leave me alone please" exhausted with the events of today, I saw the clock reading 10 pm and quickly ran to my room to get away from Veer and get some sleep.

VEER POV:

And there she went escaping quickly out of my sight and I let her go. What a sweet escape she made just now.

"I will make her mine in these upcoming days. So that she will not ever go back to that scum bag of a husband" with that thought I laid still on my bed but sleep never came.

Dear Readers,

Thank you for being in tune with this story

Soon all your questions will be answered

For that Keep Following

- Seyu