CHAPTER 10: What The Heck......Veer?

VEER POV:

FLASHBACK – Before Wedding

Pacing back and forth in my uncles office I felt very restless but Mr. Advani (Samairas father) kept ignoring me completely.

Finally, I gathered courage and spoke, "Uncle, I do not support your decision for Samaira to get married to that bastard Nishant."

Mr. Advani replied in flat tone,"I am doing what is best for our family & business. All I have is yours only my son. Know that I will not give my position to Nishant or Samaira as she is not my blood and never will be."

With a sigh I acknowledged, "I know Uncle, but you know how much I want Samaira to be my bride. How can you give her away for a stupid business deal?"

A tight slap landed on my cheeks, hiding my tears & anger I bowed down my head

"Veer, do not cross your boundaries. Mr. Singh can destroy us if I refuse his offer. His son is everything to him & all his son ever wished is to marry Samaira from the time he was a little child. We tried our best to keep Nishant away from her but now Mr. Singh is being adamant & we need to give Samaira to them."

"Believe me Veer it is good deal. We can expand our empire overseas with their help."

"Uncle, I will help you but know that Samaira will never be free of me. I stated calmly."

"I am only abiding to my limits because I respect you. If not, she would have been mine on the night she turned 18 yrs. I stated firmly maintaining eye contact."

Mr. Advani sighed & smiling he replied, "Did I ever stop you Veer? You always play with her the way you want. Do as you please. But . do not do anything which will affect this deal. Understood?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

I smiled and nodded.

Leaving his office, I thought Soon Samaira. I will have you the way I truly desire.

MATURE CONTENT (You may skip)

I still remember the night she turned 18 yrs. She was looking like an angel in her fairy like light blue dress. So naive & adorably blushing.

That night when I drugged her, I almost claimed her to be mine. I had left hickeys all over her body so that she will remember me when she is out of her drug effect.

That night, she laid still on her bed after her birthday party, her pink lips mumbling something which did not make any sense.

Slowly I removed all her clothes, she squirmed but still not strong enough to stop me.

Her squirming made me kiss her that instant, slowly but roughly I tasted her saliva. I have kissed many but this kiss ignited some strange emotion in my whole body. After 15 minutes of kissing her and sucking that sensitive part on her neck slowly I started sucking on her now hard nipples. She put her hands in my hairs and stated pulling them trying to stop me but that made me suck her tender now red nipples more aggressively.

She was completely at my mercy, she moaned unknowingly as I travelled leaving feather kisses to her navel. When I kissed her inner thigh she tried again to stop me but I tied her hands with my tie to the bedpost. Teary eyed she kept looking at me, I never felt this much hunger in my life till now. I started licking her vaginal folds and slowly inserted my tongue in her. She kept moaning and squirming but could not do anything.

Soon, I was hard enough to enter her but there was a knock on the door.

When I opened, Uncle was staring at me with unreadable expression. "Veer, I am not here to stop you but just want to warn you do not take her virginity. She is my priceless asset, keep her safe for future with saying this uncle left from there."

Frustrated I went and took a shower, coming back I saw she was almost asleep. I untied her hand and took some intimate photos of us for future use. This is how now I have leverage over her life.

Mature Content Ended

Few Days Later

I went to her house today; she looked like an angel. I gave her one week to consummate the marriage. I wish my doll will not disappoint me this time.

SO FRIENDS,

What do you think about Veer ?

There is Samaira verson of Chapter 10 : What the heck Veer
For full chapter refer book named " Exclusive Chapters" on my profile.

Read that at your own risk. It contains Samaira version of Veer assulting her on her 18 th birthday.

Enjoy the bonus chapter before moving ahead😉

-SEYU