It was the Alpha.

I didn't wait for my wound to fully heal. I got up to my feet and continued to run for my life. The burn I felt was not also felt on my ankle as I ran.

I came out into a clearing as I looked around me. The light of the moon was bright. It was the full moon. Like all the other night since I learned how to control it, I kept to my human side. I could still feel my wolf digging at my restraints under the light, but I didn't budge. I needed to get the hell out of here, but as much as I looked around, I was at a loss of direction.

My ears picked up a familiar voice. My head turned toward it, only to be pulled to another direction form another familiar voice. Soon the two voices began to multiply. All the voices calling out my name. I knew who the voices where. It was all of my loved ones and even those that hold a connection to.

"Juliette!" Stiles' voice rang louder than the rest, louder than my mother's, "Where are you!"

"Stiles!" I called out to him, "Keep calling out to me, I'll find you!"

And he did.

I followed his voice. It was hard with the other voices calling out to me as well, but I had to get to Stiles. I had to protect him at all costs. He was everything to me, and I promised him I would always be there for him.

When I finally found him, he was on the ground. Bloody and bruised. He wasn't the only one there. Beside him laid Noah, his father. I gasped at the sight of their dying bodies. I tried to rush toward them but something ran into me, sending me to the closest tree. I groaned in pain as I tried to look toward the culprit who did it.

My eyes grew wide as I found him. In the middle of opening with all of the bloodied loved ones was the Alpha. To make matters worse, I saw Scott beside him, wolfed out and ready to kill me like the rest of our friends and family. My eyes jumped from person to person. From Melissa to Noah, to my mother, to Lydia, even Jackson, Samuel, and Derek where there as well.

The Alpha laughed as he reached down to pick up my mother.

I glared at him as I began to let my anger take hold, ready to release my wolf to protect my mother.

When she was picked up from the back of her lab coat, she looked over to me as she breathed out, "Juliette... Run..."

She didn't get to say another thing as the Alpha slashed her throat open.

I let out a blood curling scream. I fell to my knees as my tears began to blur my vision. I wanted to get up and kill the Alpha but my heart was too heartbroken to act. No, that's not right. That would have sent my wolf into a frenzy but nothing. It was like I was human. I was stripped from my werewolf ability and left without a way to help those around me.

"What's wrong Juliette?" the Alpha mocked me, "What happened to the feisty girl back at the school?"

"Fuck you!" I cried out to him.

The Alpha just dropped my mother's body like a sack of potatoes before he reached out for someone else. My eyes began to tear up once more as he picked up Lydia. She was struggling against his hold. She was always been a fighter, but it angered me to know I was not able to protect her.

"Go! Run, Juliette!" she reassured me.

I was about to do what she asked but when the Alpha did the same thing he did to my mother, I screamed bloody murder. My rage was turned to the highest level as I felt the change. My eyes felt different but I didn't care, I was ready to kill the Alpha. I rushed over to him and slashed my claw over to him. I was seeing red, so when I heard the grunt from Stiles, I knew something was wrong.