•3•

Adore's P.O.V.
————————
Today is the day I walk into All Stars, and I'm so fucking excited and scared at the same time. I'm really proud of my entrance look! I think it's way better than my one for season 6.

 I'm really proud of my entrance look! I think it's way better than my one for season 6

(Okay, I don't care what Raven and Raja said, I absolutely LOVE this look. It's exactly my style. I'm really into the grunge 90's look. It also looks fucking awesome on her. Also those BOOTS. Just had to put that out there.)

I walk into the Werkroom, hold out my hand to show my finger tattoos, and say "Meow." To my left, I hear someone shout " YAY!" I look over, and holy shit. There's so many good bitches here. There's Detox, who I've worked with for years, Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova the flexible floozy, The legendary Alaska, Roxxxy Mother Fucking Andrews, Alyssa "Backrolls" Edwards, Coco Montrese The Lip Sync Assassin, Phi Phi O'Hara, Ginger Minj, and Fucking Tatianna. Shit, This is going to be way harder the second time around. I walk over to them and give them all hugs. I love all of these girls, I've worked with them all before, but I'm honestly kinda sad that there's none of my Season 6 sisters here. We were all so close to one another. We all still keep in touch to this day. It's gonna be hard not having them here, Especially Bianca. Each of them had a part in keeping me sane the entire competition. They helped with my mental breakdowns. Without them, I don't know what's going to happen to me during this competition. Ru comes into the Werkroom, and tells us that he isn't going to eliminate us, and I'm confused as hell. What does he mean? That's the point of this competition! To be the last one standing! The Pit Crew comes in with glasses, and Ru tells us to take out our library cards, and all I can think is "Oh, god."
(Disclaimer: I forgot the order in which the girls read each other. Sorry!)
Phi Phi goes first and she hits the jugular right off the bat.
"Do you know what Adore and the value menu have in common? They're both cheap and full of fat." I laugh it off, but it honestly hurt. I know I gained some weight, but you don't gotta call me out on it, shit.
Then it's my turn to go.
My first read is to Coco.
"Coco Montrese. Doesn't it suck that it took you longer than my existence to figure out what shade of makeup to use?"
My next read is to Ginger Minj.
"Peg Bundy ate Kelly and Bud! Party!"
My next read is to Katya.
"Who's that?"
I turn to Ru and ask who Katya is.
"Katyaaaa! I have more followers than you!"
My next read is to Alaska.
"Alaska, shut the fuck up."
My final read is to Roxxxy Andrews.
"Roxxxy Andrews. It's good to see a filler bitch this season, and I'm not talking about that ass."
I think I did pretty good. I could've done better, but I'm proud of all my reads.
Next up is Ginger Minj.
"Adore Delano. Do you know what makes you the number 1 fan favorite of all time?"
"No."
"Neither do I."
I don't understand why all of these reads are hurting me. I usually love being read to filth. What is going on with me?
We finish reading each other, and Alaska wins the mini challenge. Ru then tells us that the Maxi challenge is a talent show and I am so fucking excited. I get to show the judges one of my songs. While we are taking off our makeup, I also hear around the Werkroom that Ginger, Detox, Phi Phi, and Alaska are going to be singing as well. Phi Phi is going to sing acapella. Oof, good luck girl. That's one of the hardest things to do. (A/N: As someone who loves to sing, it's true.)