~ 3o ~

september 1st 2018

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

september 1st 2018

"I'll promise to wait for you... so when you get discharged, we can take it slow... but I'll be waiting for you." jennie muttered, looking straight into the eyes of the girl she held close to her. they were both cuddled in bed in jisoo's bedroom, just enjoying each other's company.

jennie wanted to see jisoo again, to check if she was okay especially as she was discharged from hospital and back home. jennie came straight to her house after her piano lesson, wanting to at least spend a couple hours with her before she had to go back home. she had limited time with her since her mum wasn't aware of her whereabouts.

right now she was processing the fact that jisoo wasn't going to school but rather an institution to spend the next couple of months.

since the first time jennie saw jisoo after her holiday from India, she wore a beanie on her head, completely covering and hiding her hair in it. it made jennie worry even more when jisoo told her that her hair was falling out.

yet it still didn't change her mind about her.

she had become thinner than before the summer, looking a lot smaller in jennie's arms although jisoo was taller than jennie.

yet it still didn't change her mind about her.

"okay, we can do that.." jisoo agreed, leaning her forehead against jennie's. jennie kept smiling at her, kissing her nose and pulling her closer so that their bodies were touching.

"i'll try to text you or call you everyday."

"they'll take my phone away."

"then i'll email you if I have to... tell you about everything at school, tell you about our friends and new friends I make, tell you about what we're learning in what subjects..." jennie promised, her eyes closed.

soon enough she could feel jisoo's lips press against hers and she kissed back softly before pulling away, the kiss finishing as quick as it started.

"why all of this.. for me?" jisoo muttered in a low voice.

jennie cupped her cheek in one hand, caressing it slowly with her thumb. "why not, i want you to know that there is someone for you to come back to."

jisoo smiled, looking at jennie in silence before whispering back. "you absolute dork."

"hey! i'm only saying the truth here." jennie huffed, pouting slightly. "i need to say everything in person because i won't be able to see you much."

that was indeed true, jennie of course lived in the city and jisoo lived in the countryside, now that jisoo was moving to live in this new place, she would be even further away. with school only starting in four days, jennie wouldn't have time to go and visit much. this year was exam year, so jennie was also going to have to study hard.

the sun gleamed through the shut curtains, giving them very little light but enough for them to see each other. they were snuggled under the covers, jisoo's two new black cats sitting at the edge of the bed. she had gotten them at the beginning of summer, one named nico and the other luna. jisoo's room which was once light lilac with a pink border was now half covered in cut outs of magazines arranged so they were all colour coordinated, fading and blending from colour to colour. a new school year which also meant that jennie was going to have to start thinking of her future as her exams depended on it was coming to a reality, jisoo not being there for the first few months was also going to feel different.

her friendship group had a clear divide suddenly, irene against minnie, moonbyul, yerim. jennie didn't really have a clue want went on but sided with minnie and moonbyul, yerim wasn't really involved either. that was also another change.

she had also met a couple of new friends; seungwan or preferably known as wendy who she had started to talk through on text had come out to her as pan, the two texted daily and were exited to see each other when school started. they were never friends before until this summer, so it was going to be interesting how they'd be together once they met. another girl who jennie had met was called joy (also known as sooyoung), she had met through moonbyul as they were close friends.

everything was changing. jennie was going to have to embrace that change, whether she liked it or not

 jennie was going to have to embrace that change, whether she liked it or not

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.