~ o5 ~

march 28th 2017

march 28th 2017

the next couple of weeks from that car journey in february to the end of march, jennie found herself leaping up at every opportunity to be beside jisoo. whether it be her science partner doing practical's or going with her to matron when she was ill. jisoo was now growing suspicious about jennie, knowing that jennie had a crush but she refused to tell her.

jennie was immature then, she still is now. but she was also inexperienced back then, she had never dealt with crushes or anything that related to love especially towards a girl.

she not only had to deal with new feelings but a new sense of insurability of her sexuality.

jennie had told people about her crush, only to her closest of friends like irene and a friend she had met online called kristine. kristine and jennie were in a group of online friends they had made and had managed to stay in contact for 6 years, which is indeed mind-blowing. jennie had introduced jisoo to her friends while jisoo had introduced jisoo to her online friends.

The 28th of March was a shocking day for jennie and holds great significance, for their period 1 class they had physical education and were in the middle of playing badminton when she saw jisoo stumble around. her eyes looked distant and her face went pale, almost like she was going to faint-

instincts kicked in and jennie ran to her, along with a girl called hyejin. the teacher came along to see what had happened and saw the two girls around jisoo who had fallen to the ground.

"alright, one of you take her to matron." the teacher said before quickly running off to the other side of the pitch to asses another group. hyejin slowly pulled up jisoo and started to make her way with her when jennie stopped them.

"i'm taking her..." jennie said firmly, watching jisoo regain her balance and walk out the sports hall doors without hearing jennie. hyejin looked at the older confused and asked her why.

jennie hesitated, the only possible reason for all of this could expose her secret. hyejin wasn't exactly trustworthy but she wasn't a snake either. But as she saw hyejin about to walk after jisoo she made the decision to tell her.

"i like her!" she said, almost calling after her. as expected she made hyejin stop in her tracks and turn around, shocked.

hyejin shook her head in disbelief, not in disgust but more in shock. "no way..." she shot out the doors and jennie's eyes widened.

she's going to tell jisoo.

"hyejin! wait!" jennie yelled after her, running out the doors and seeing her run into the changing rooms. by then, the class had ended and everyone was rushing out to get changed with haste.

jennie walked inside and saw hyejin and jisoo but thank god she wasn't the only one to had walked in because irene, chaeyoung and lalisa filed in too along with the rest of the girls. jennie got changed as her stomach churned uncomfortably inside and then hyejin walked up to jennie.

the brunette glared daggers at the younger, but in the eyes of the elder jennie saw that she knew something that she didn't know herself.

hyejin didn't need to be persuaded to let out the secret.

"she said she already knew."

her eyes widened in fear and shock after she had pulled her school jumper on. jisoo knows about her crush?!

just then she saw jisoo walk out of the changing rooms and to their next period. science.

"shit. we have science and i sit next to her." jennie sighed.

it was one, long and awkward science lesson.