~ 19 ~

march 15th 2018

march 15th 2018

jisoo hadn't replied the entire night.

it was only the next day, she had replied.

she did say sorry of course but jennie still couldn't shake the memory out of her head.

when the movie had ended, which was pretty good, she saw her father exit the doors. she quickly went on snapchat, videoing just the back of him leaving through the glass door. she had a frown etched onto her face, unable to be wiped off.

her mother had took her hand once she said goodbye to her friends, walking outside into the pitch black dark. they didn't say a word, but jennie had silently cried.

it hurt her.

she wasn't ready to see her dad.

it really, really, hurt her.

so she couldn't just brush it off when the only person who she went to for help, wasn't there.

which was when jennie realised.

no more hiding behind a phone, no more texting about feelings.

it's time to get it out in the open

jennie put on a brace face and walked over to jisoo in the middle of lunch and confronted her.

"afterschool, let's go to the cafe near school."

☙₸؋₥€ $₭ⅈℙ❧

jennie waited for jisoo at the bus stop in the school, seeing the raventte walk out and immediately locked eyes with each other.

she took jisoo's hand and walked along side with her, jennie swinging their hands together out of habit.

did jennie still love jisoo; yes.

but was this relationship really working out? that's what jennie wanted to find out. she wanted to find out in a place away from school, not over text.

they finally arrived at the cafe and they both slung their school bags at a table. they both lined up to buy a drink. jennie always went with a hot chocolate since she couldn't be asked to pick a drink.

when they sat down, opposite each other with their drinks. it was time.

"i wanted to bring you here to really talk about us."

jisoo nodded and reached out for jennie's hand which jennie gladly reached for.

she didn't realise how nervous she was until now.