~ 23 ~

march 29th 2018

march 29th 2018

it was so hurtful, getting only jisoo and bambam to come because soojin and the others wanted to stay, when moonbyul and jennie arrived there were more than just a couple people.

the walk back was awkward, jennie could feel eyes on the back of her neck, just glaring out of spite. she immediately knew it was bambam so she didn't look back and carried on walking with moonbyul.

great, someone else who hated her for breaking up with jisoo because this was something that she was doing for herself.

they arrived at the coffee shop and saw that wheein and her group sat at the far back. immediately jennie ran over to wheein and the two embraced.

"sorry about this all, i need to talk to you." jennie whispered into her ear and wheein nodded understandingly.

jennie greeted everyone who sat around the table, jackson, solar, mark and a few others she didn't recognise. but she saw taehyung in the far back talking with jisoo, completely broken off from the group.

jennie and wheein took a quick selfie, a tradition where they'd take a selfie every time they saw each other. once they did that, they all decided to walk around the town.

jennie, moonbyul and wheein took the lead and they started talking.

"taehyung hates me, doesn't he?" jennie replied, a little sombre.

wheein gave her a sad smile. "i've tried to tell him not to blame you, but he didn't listen."

"does he not realise it was for the best, i'm so confused." jennie mumbled out, seeing in the corner of her eye that jisoo and taehyung were get along so well.

it was starting to annoy her, every time she glanced over at taehyung, she'd see jisoo all over him. the more they walked around the town, going through shops and browsing around, the more a feeling of pain occurred in her stomach. it felt like her insides were twisting around tighter and tighter.

eventually she managed to catch jisoo alone and she walked over to her. "hey... do you know why taehyung's acting strange..?"

jisoo shrugged her hands in her pockets, a look of confusion on her face. "no, i have no idea why he's acting like this. i would've broken up with you if you didn't do it first." she spoke in the same volume as jennie, barely a whisper.

jennie did in fact know this, the week when they were slowly nurturing their friendship back, jisoo did confess she would've broken off the relationship if jennie hadn't of that done it on that night.

she simply nodded and went over to moonbyul to see what she was doing, she was being quite shy which was understandable. she had only ever met wheein once but the others she had no idea, so jennie stayed with her mainly.

it had started to rain so jennie had given the shivering moonbyul her coat, beyond caring if she got cold or wet. nothing could beat or take her mind off the storm in her stomach.