The Other Man

The fact that she stood quiet all night waiting for him under his bed was haunting, She knew he would come home from work at any given moment. It was dark, the room was immersed in darkness and all was silent. The house was silent.
A casual screak on the old wooden floor would startle her. But she was quietly calm. She was cold, She was feeling cold. Outside and inside. Empty. Undecided of what to do to him when he would come.
He would always come late in the night. She was hidden hidden under his bed for about three hours. For a certain period, she fell asleep and she woke up, she thought about quiting her endeavours, but quickly shut down the idea.
Her cold hands touching her body gave her chills, pleasant ones, that raced her body up and down. She pictured herself for a moment, thinking of him, touching her, there, in the dark, in that room, above that bed, not under it.
She was startled, withdrawn from her own ideas by the sound of someone on the front porch. The lock on the door turned, making a loud metalic noise that filled the house when unlocking. Quiet she stood under the bedhas she listened to someone talking with him downstairs. She couldn't recognize the voice in her head. It was profound and affected but beautiful, a man's voice.
There was another man with him.
Her face saddened with this fact, she was expecting him to be with another woman, not a friend. The girl was under his bed, undecided if she would come out from underneath it.
She was uncomonly beautiful. Beautiful for the uncommon taste. Silver dyed hair, her eyes from a spectre of blue so pure that almost made it seem all white. She had strong and dark eyebrows, the same color of her natural hair. Her nose, perfect, her lips, thin.
Stunning but unsure of it.
That was what she were. A beautiful girl that would easily doubt of herself., of her self value. All because of what everybody else told her, and maybe because she never valued herself. Like all the others never did. She believed them, that she was worthless. She'd always been lied to, cheated on with some other girls that before her untrusty eyes where better than her. She really felted that way. But in truth, they were not. The price of self-doubt, because it was not wether they were better or worse that her, it was the complete and utterly lack of principles and respect from the scumbags she'd once dated.
That molded her. Into this insecure mess.
It was hard for her to be her.
Not because she wasn't beautiful like some would say, and they already said it to her, but because inspite of that she was alrady broken from the inside. Still shattered in pieces that she tried everyday desperatly to recover, to mend, to heal.
The noise from downstairs was becoming more evident and the girl could now understan what they were talking about. The other said something about a wild night they both had before., she still couldn't make out the context or details of the said wild night.
His voice was even more affected, she thought that he might have been speaking in a mix of laughand cry. The way one speaks when gets good news, but at the same time its seemed nothing like it.
The guy she was expecting, hidden under his bed asked:
"Aren't you scared? Why don't you run from me?"
The other guy with his voice still affected laughed out loud and said:
"It isn't that simple and i don't get scared that easy. I know what i want and im not afraid of what i need."
"Then tell me what do you need"
Asked the guy who owned the house.
"I need you"
Said the other.
A moment of sudden silence. Silence speaks volumes. For a second everything stood quiet, frozen in time. Has if someone paused the moment has it prepared to regain intensity.
Sudenly she could hear something again, not a voice, nor a conversation, only a sound. A familiar sound, a kissing sound. It sounded like they were kissing.
Her eyes widened with this thought. She did not knew about this. She always though he was straight.
That didn't bothered her.
  She just wanted wanted him to be happy,. She thought he was with another woman, not another man. She felt betrayed but not completely because this time she felt like it was n ot her fault, for the first time. He just wasn't being true to himself. He was loved and she cared so much about him that, that was fine for her.
Then the kissing sound stopped and the sound of ascending steps on the staircase took over.  They were coming into the room. From under the bed the girl could see that their hands were together, the guy was leading the him into the bedroom.
She grew nervous, hopping they wouldn't notice her there.
The wood floor cracked and squeaked with every step they took until both collapsed unto the bed. Dust fell from the matress, almost causing the girl to sneeze.  She prevented it. They would have noticed it or maybe not in the midst of the rumble they were causing.
Clothes fell on the floor, flying through the air before landing within the girls reach.
She saw a pair of jeans and reached for them, she wanted to search trough his pockets to see who this man was.
But she heard.
"Reach for my pocket."
Said the other man.
And she retracted her hand almost at the same time as the guy reached for the man's ripped black jeans and took a bag with some white dust from inside the small front pocket. She almost got caught by the unsuspecting guy.
She knew what the dust was, she kept silent, she'd have spoken about it too many times.
"This is what i really needed!" Said the guy once again while kissing the man once again.
"Do it on my chest." Said him
"Then kiss me, once more. Like you need me has much as you needed that dose in your veins"
Then they kissed for more than a minute, before the man spoke again:
"Even though we know that's not true"
The guy said nothing, kept silent about this.
They made out for sometime, the girl was getting her face covered in dust as she listened and she grew anxious to be there, hidden.
The guy moaned, the man was kissing his chest, twisting his nipples in the process. He just lied there, getting his share of pleasure.
Then the man proceded to unzip his pants, slowly and in a sexy way with his body shivering with antecipation. The guy that was still lying in the bed licked the mans fingers while his hands were also stripping down the man's white briefs.
They leaned to kiss, the guy sat on the man's lap while kissing, this was a very sudden change for both, but it was noticeable that they knew each others body well. They were starting to sweat, the heat in the room was getting overwhelming,
Now the were both naked and in bed, under the sheets of the messy bed.
"I'm so high"
Said the guy
"I wish you said something different."
Said the man
"Like what?"
He asked
"You know what is the only thing i want from you, and it's not sex..."
"Then what is it?"
Asked the man pretending not to know what it was.
"That white powder, can you get me some more, i'll give you more of what you want too"
"And what is that?"
Asked the man
"More of me"
And continued
"Stick it in me, get what you want from me, 'cause I already got what I wanted from you."
The man stopped for a brief second, frowned in regret of what he just said. Still he knew about that, he always knew, he just didn't wanted to believe in it. Hoping desperatly in a change of mind from his side, a brief moment of lucidity.
The guy reached for the man's head anf pulled towards his waist, again lying in bed. Then moaned again, loudly. For a moment he stood there pleasuring him. Then  fell on the bed, lying there next to him.
"It's your turn"
Said the man
Once he said that, the guy stood on all fours, kissing him on the lips, french kissing him, then bit his neck. He moaned, he loved when he did that. The guy knew about that, he loved to know what the other likes or dislikes, to transverse his body from one side to the other giving him pleasure. And he had this blueprint in his instinct, no matter how high he might be. This was already all too familiar for him, even if he wasn't able to admit it.
After his neck was pleasured he went left, licking his hairless armpit and his arm, crossing it with his tongue. Then moved south, failing the nipples, because he didn't enjoyed that. Moving through sis belly, where he pulled some blond, barely noticeable hairs that caused the moaning to stop. He knew that it hurted him, but it was fun and he let a little laugh escape, the man laughed with it.
His tongue went up again his partner's body until his lips reached his mouth and  him a messy kiss, before heading down again, only stopping where his briefs once where.
The man moaned again, the guy spit on it and licked it all from the balls to the head. Smashing it against his mouth.
The girls was becoming aroused by this.
She never thought of this, she never had been particularly atracted by man on man action. She also had forgotten what she was there to do. This was making her sweat hard, eager in anticipation on what was going to happen next, more so than the guys.
Then she heard him saying.
"Fuck me" Paused "Oh please fuck me"
She heard the guy say that. She heared it from under the bed where she was and she went wild with this. Her underwear got wet, she could feel it, she reached down with her hands and felt it. She felt the moist, felt her body. She was feeling turned on, by that ambience, by the energy present in the room, by the wild sex they were having and that she could not participate even tought she really wanted.
"I love you"
Said the man while giving it hard to the guy.
"I love what you are doing, don't stop now."
Said the guy in between breaths, extatic feeling of pleasure. They both wanted different things and that was notorious.
"I'm about to come" said the guy
"Then come, i'm about to do it too"
"Do it inside me" Said The guy and continued "Hit it harder, harder, oh fuck me harder" and repeated "I'm about to come" in a loud tone.
"Me too" Whispered the girl, wih her wants stuck on her panties, her back arching opposed to the floor and repeated "Me too."
She heard one more, loud, final moan from both of them, like a primal scream, an electrificating energy released above her. What followed was just a succesion of quick, deep and fast inhales and exhales.
The man collapsed on the bed, next to the guy.
She reached her orgasm in a silenced, discreet way, But still it was wildly better that the last one she remmebered having. A New kind of pleasure.
But suddenly it hit both of them. They were alone, alone after an orgasm even if accompanied by this guy. After the high came the downfall side after sex and they both sunk, the man, and the girl. As if they were on the same boat that went down in the ocean and left them both downing, in ice gelid cold water of the ocean.
This feeling was mutual across their minds. The emptyness inside was overflowing, and beggining to emerge.
The man looked at the guy, he was calm with his eyes closed and a small grim of satisfaction. One was pleased but the other was deceased.
"You know, I could stay here..." He was interrupted
"You must leave" Said the guy
The man looked at his clothes spread across all over the floor, then glaced at him, still with a milky white liquid across his belly and chest.
"You need me to hel you clean, that's what you really need."
"No, you should get the fuck out." Said the guy pausing before adding "My girl will be here any minute now."
"You have a girlfriend?" he asked doubting his word.
"Yes, what were you expecting? That i'm gay?" Paused "Like you?"
"You're not gay? Then, the sex we had all this time..." He was interrupted again
"You got what  you wanted, I got what I wanted"
While he was talking, the sudden realization struck is mind, in the middle of thatg bed, inside that barely lit bedroom.
"All of this...", "Was just because...", " Because of wat I... sell?"
"At least I got it for free, for the cost of nothing."
"Does your girlfriend know about this? Is you girlfriend what this costed at the very least?"
"She doesn't need to know" Said the guy dismisively.
"And what about me. Do you care about me at all?"
"You wanted me to be gay, like you? You faggot, you should be ashamed of asking me that. I'm not like you!"
The man let a small tear fall from his brown eyes, caughting it rapidly with his left hand.
The blond haired guy pretended not to see it.
The girl from under the bed was silently shocked.
The brown eyed man got out of the bed, collecting his clothes silently, putting on his jeans without any underwear and shived them in his pocket after he took a couple more of dusty white bags from there.
"Take it, those are the last ones, you'll ever get from me, thanks for your service."
Said the man while tears fell from his eyes, this time he wasn't trying to contain them, the pain was too much to bear.
He tossed the bags onto the bed, the blond guy's eyes sparkled before the truth sank in. He was also alone, but it had been a conquence of his inconsequent acts. Tears came falling down his green eyes.
The black haired man pretended not to see it.
"Get out" said the guy
"Get the fuck out!" He screamed once more, overwhelmed by his feelings.
"You're helpless" Said the man walking aeway while still dressing his white shirt. and continued "You couln't save me from the truth, you couln't even save me from you."
And as much has he didn't wanted to admit, the man was right.
"I told you, I'm not a homo, I'm not like you, I'm never going to be anything like you, fuck off, get the fuck out for once! Go!"
And under his breath, whispered "Don't leave me alone, please."
It was an internal struggle with himself, trying to keep some feelings inside.
He was sad.
The man was sad.
The girl was sad and mad.
Two of them were crying, salty tears, dripping down their faces.
The other man walked to the door and looked back once more, his eyes red from the tears and whispered.
"I wish I could save you."
Ând Left.
The guy stayed in bed, letting his feelings sink in, he never had to deal eith them, he never dealt with them in fact. He would rather forget the pain, tuck it away with the help of some sort of illegal substance, but for the first time he felt it all afloat.
He reached for  wallet in his left drawer, hideen between condoms, socks, briefs and lighters. He opened it to find a photo inside it, he took the photo and grasped it in his hands next to his heart.
It was his girlfriends photo, the one he had once again betrayed with another man. He felt ashamed by this, by not being true to her, by not being a real man, like he knew she deserved it. Also he felt it because he also couln't be the real man that the other man's trully deserved.
He reached for the wallet again, and frm inside it, he took a twenty dollar bill, grabbed a bag of the withe powder that the man left behind, let it flee froom the plastic bag onto the picture os his girlfriend, covering her face and snorted it.
He fell backwards on the bed scratching his nose, tears dripping from his eye to the pillow, weting the gray pillowcase. He inhalled so that the remaining powder got inside his body, blurring his thoughts.
He got up and felt othe bag scratching his leg. He looked at it thinking if he could take another one. The pain was hurting him deeply, stinging his heart. He just wanted to forget about the loneliness he was feeling in him. The same old, vicious, malevolous escape.
He leaned on the bed, let the dusty powder fly out of the bag to the same picture once again, made a perfect white line and took a look at it, two of the three loves of his life.

Grabbed the same twenty dollar bill as before,
The same movement as before,
The same feeling,
His body getting intoxicated,
His mind getting clear,
He didn't feel anything
The pain was gone
He was free.

The room went silent. The girl got scared, she couldn't hear him breathing, she got nervous and  crwaled from under the bed do find the guy naked in the bed. His eyes wide open, staring blanky at the infinite nothing and his mouth covered in foam.
She placed her fingers in his neck to try and feel his beating pulse, but nothing.
This had been his last day. He was dead. He thought he died alone and in a way he did.
The girl sat by his side and closed his eyes, she cryed and hugged his dead body for a while. His phone was right beside him, she went trough it to find the last text he had sent, and she dialed that last number.
The other man Picked up and she said:
"He is dead, I found him, with his only love, the only thing he'd ever loved and that killed him, his drugs"
And she hung up and left.