Scarlet

Song is Angel with A Shotgun by The Cab.  I don't own this song. Song sang and written by The Cab. Enjoy the chapter!

-Emma- 

Mitch's P.O.V

I have an idea. 

"Tay I got an idea." She grabs my arm with her nails. I hold back my screams. 

"Well Mitch please share." Tay said. I look at Scarlet. She is coming closer and closer to us. 

"You need to climb up on me and grab a hold of the wall." 

"Why?" Tay asks. I look at her.

"Well one your nails are digging into my arm and two trust me." She nods and starts climbing. I see her hand on my shoulder. She pushes down on it. I grit my teeth. I wish that she could be a little more gentle. Tay grabs a hold of the wall. I grab her foot and push up on it. She goes onto the wall and grabs it. I loss my grip and start heading towards Scarlet. 

"Mitch!" Tay yells. I grab my sword and dig it into the floor. I stop. 

"I'm good." 

"What now?" Tay asks. I look at Scarlet. I am going to hate myself for this. 

"Well I am going to do something stupid and very risky at the same time." Tay looks at me. 

"What are you doing?" Tay asks. 

"Well whatever you do don't move from that spot." 

"I won't." Tay said. She will with what I am about to do. 

"Promise." 

"I promise." Tay said. 

"Good." I pull my sword out of the floor and I go into Scarlet. It was the most gross thing that I have ever done. I hit something. Stomach ok. I stand up and I stab above me. 

"MITCH ARE YOU INSANE?!" I hear Tay yell. I hear Scarlet scream. I keep doing it over and over again. Scarlet explodes and I lay on the ground. I open my eyes. 

"Mitch where are you?" Tay asks. Something is on top of me. I push it off. I stand up and look at myself. I am covered head to toe in blood and I hope guts. Tay looks at me. 

"It worked." She slaps me. 

"Mitch you almost gave me a heart attack." Tay said. She wipes her hand on me. 

"That was so gross." Tay backs up a little from me. 

"You smell really bad." Tay said. I look at her. O really. I didn't know that I smell like vomit. 

"Try being eaten and then coming out covered in blood and what I hope is guts smelling nice." I pick up my sword. 

"Let's go." Tay said. We run down the hall. I never want to do that again. We open the doors the the Meeting Hall. I look around. Ghost, Jess, Ty, Jerome, Ian, Jason, and Seto are here. 

"Mitch what happen to you?!" Jerome asks. 

"Long story. Mitch was eaten by a monster and he exploded with Mitch inside of him." Tay said. 

"Monster?" Ghost asks. 

"Yeah. It was gross and I hope I never have to do that again. But we have other problems. Some woman is here and she works for Herobrine. I just killed her pet." 

"How do you know that you killed her pet?" Jess asks. I look at her. Are you serious? 

"Well I am covered in its blood and I hope is what guts. What do we do?" I look at Ty. I hear a scream. I look outside. I see more of her pets and her. I can't catch a break. 

"What is it Mitch?" Jerome asks. 

"More of her pets and her attacking the base." 

"Well you can handle the pets right now. Since you know how." Tay said. I look at her. I was about to argue back when I just agree with her.

"Fine. I'm taking a shower after this." I run outside and cut the recruits free. 

"Go! I got this!" They run. I climb on top of one. I stab it down and jump off. It falls on the ground. I fall on the ground because one has my foot. It pulls me in. I put my feet on the corners of its mouth. 

"I am not going in there again." It gets my waist. I stab it in the eye. It screams and claws my back. Its makes me lose my footing and I go in again. 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I don't have my sword. I take out arrows and stick them into the walls. It explodes. I see my sword. I look around. No more are here expect for her and she is looking at me. I pick up my sword. 

"Wow that was brave going into it." She said. I look at her. 

"I'm full of surprises. Now who are you?" She looks at me and that sets me uneasy. Something is not right about her. 

"Now that we now what we are up against. This should be easy." She said. 

"We?" She smiles and starts laughing. She is starting to freak me out. She puts her hand pointed at me. 

"Bye Mitch." She said. I see my friends looking at me. I look at them and then at her. My eyes widen. I see a black ball coming at me. It hits my chest and I go on my hands and knees. I scream. Well well well. Look at what we have here. What is the voice? No. 

"Mitch stand up!" Someone yelled. Who are you? I am in control of you. No your not. I fall on the ground. I feel a pair of hands get me. 

"Mitch look at me." Someone said. I didn't realize my eyes were close. Guess what Mitch. I'm now in control of you. Say hi to Sky for me. I am push into the back of my mind. I open my eyes. I am tied to a chair. I look up. 

"Mitch." Someone said. My vision clears. I see Sky chained to a wall a few feet away from me. Then I see Herobrine. 

"He's up and alive. Finally." Herobrine said. I look at Sky. 

"Sky what did you do to him Herobrine?" I look at Herobrine. He smiles. 

"Oh well you see. Whenever Skybrine gets hurt that pain is directed to Sky instead of Skybrine. So your not hurting Skybrine you are only hurting Sky. It's great. But since you took out 3 monsters by yourself. You could be useful." Herobrine said. I laugh. 

"If you think that I would ever joy you then you need to wake up. I would never join you even if I was dying. I would never help you." Herobrine looks at Sky. 

"Funny. That's what Sky said to me now look at him." Herobrine said. Of course Sky said that. He is a rebel. But Sky does look bad. He has cuts on him and his clothes are ripped up. I look at Herobrine. 

"Never." 

"Well then. Have a nice nap." Herobrine said. Everything went black after that.