Same man, Same heart

Sky's P.O.V

I played into Herobrine's hand. I look around. Ty speaks first. 

"Everyone. This may be a shock. But Sky is still the same. H-"

"No Ty." Ty looks at me. I want to talk. 

"What?" Ty asks. 

"Recruits. I was not going to tell you until I knew what to say. But how can you tell them what is happening. If you don't even like telling people." Seto's eyes widen.

"Sky are you sure?" Seto asks. I have never been so sure before. 

"Guys my past. Me being born here. Is a lie." Everyone gasps and I hear talking throughout them. 

"The truth is that....I was raise by Herobrine." Everyone gasps again. 

"Sky is nothing like Herobrine. He is not evil. We just have or he does have to deal with that." Ty said. 

"Yeah. I am still the same. I want Herobrine gone as much as you guys want to." Seto walks next to me. 

"Sky just has to deal with keeping his herobrine side under control. Which is what is on his face. That is his evil side taking control of him." Seto said. 

"If he does take control. I don't want to be anywhere near here. That's what that coma was. I had to keep him locked inside. He would have came out years ago if I didn't keep him down. But he took me to the point of when I couldn't live with the pain that I have each day from him." 

"Sky is the same. Same man, same heart." Jason said. 

"Yep." Ian said. 

"Now I know that this is a dumb question. But. Who wants to kick Herobrine's ass?" Everyone puts their hands up. I smile. 

"That more like it." Jason said. 

"Sky Army!" We all yell. That's my army. I finally got that off my chest. 

---------------------------------------

"Ok. But Herobrine could try to raise his army."  Ian, Jason, Ty, Mitch, Jerome, Seto, annd Quentin look at me. Robert left to protect his village. We are in the Meeting Hall. 

"Again." Ian said. 

"He likes that army. Wait. No. That was the army from hell. He has a different one." 

"Well Sky. Tell us." Jason said. 

"It is an army of people who died and came back for revenge. But instead Herobrine made it so they would do want he wants." 

"So brain dead." Ian said. That sorcerer was brain dead. 

"Yes. And that sorcerer." 

"Isn't he a Dark Mage?" Seto asks. I look at him. 

"Yes. He has no soul." 

"No soul." Ty said. 

"Meaning he wil kill kids to get to his taraget." 

"Wow that's heartless." Jerome said. 

"Excalty. There is a place of where they are at." 

"Where?" Seto asks. I stand up and walk down the hallway. They follow me. We go into the library. I pull out a map of the region. 

"A map is for?" Ian asks. I flatten it out. 

"Do you think I would know without looking at a map?" 

"Yes." Ty said. I look at the map. I point to a place. 

"There. The Northern mountains." They look at it. 

"What if he would change or move it?" Jason asks. 

"Well if he did. It would take months. Since he would move it to the Old Temples of the Wisdom. There is enough space to doa ritual to bring his slaves from rest." 

"A ritual of what kind?" Quentin asks. 

"A ritual of green and black." 

"Really?" Ian asks. 

"That's the Crossing Souls Ritual." Seto said. 

"Yes it is." Let me help Sky. I can help real nice. No you can't. Shut up. Come on. You want to let me out. If dad would do that. You are the only one to stop it. He is pushing me. I look at the map. 

Ty's P.O.V

Sky's black pattern suddenly went red and grew. Sky is gritting his teeth.

"Sky you okay?" 

"Seto what's wrong with him?" Ian asks. Seto looks at him. 

"Skybrine is pushing him. He is winning as you can tell. Stop Herobrine. It stops this. I think." Seto said. He think? I look at Sky and then at Seto. 

"You think. What do you mean by that?" 

"Ty it's fine. I'll live with it." Sky said. He looks me. His eyes are still different. 

"But. O whatever. What's the plan?" 

"Well we need to find out where the army is. The Sky army can deal with them if they march. They are not supernatural. But if we are wrong where they hiding." Sky said. I lean on the table. 

"What if we are wrong?" Jason asks. 

"We could lose the villages and their people with them." Sky said. O great. Another deadly army to deal with. As usual. I am not surprise at the stakes. They are normal to me. We need to guess right. 

"Ok. Well how about half. Or one of us could go to each one and find out." 

"One of us. The one who can teleaport." Ian said. We all look at Sky. Sky looks at us. 

"Guys be happy I can stand after using that spell. That takes way to much out of me to handle Skybrine too." Sky said.  We nod.

"Ok. So one goes to the Northern mountains and one goes to the Old Temples of Wisdom." 

"Ok. Sky can go to the temples and Ty to the mountain." Seto said. Everyone nods. 

"Woah wait a second." They looks at me. 

"What?" Jerome asks. 

"Sky can't go to that place alone." 

"Ty I will be fine." Sky said. I look at him. 

"Yeah your fine. What am I saying?" I roll my eyes. Is he wants to go. Let him. 

"Now that we have a plan. Two of you. Go." Seto said. Sky and I walk to our horses. I look at him. 

"Will you be able to keep Skybrine under control long enough?" 

"I hope so." Sky said. He puts his hood up. We climb on our horses and set off. I take to the North. While Sky goes west. I look ahead. This will be fun.