A Lesson needs to be Taught

Sky's P.O.V

I can't let him win. Be I can't fight anymore. 

"Giving up finally Sky?" He asks. I look at him.

"Not even close." He walks towards me.

"How can you even fight anymore? I know that you are weak. You need to embrace your dark side. You know that the world would be better if you did." He said. I stand up slowly. 

"No it wouldn't. It would have fear in everyone eyes. No more hope would be left. Letting you out. You will have to kill me in order to come out." He smiles. 

"That can be arrange."  He said. He comes at me. I block him. He grabs my arms and kicks my stomach, I go on my knees, I try to stand back up, but he kicks me down again. I ly there. I can't get up. Everywhere in my body is telling for me to give up. But my heart is telling for me to fight. I get in my side. He looks at me. 

"That's it?" I go on my hands and knees. He kicks my side. I go back on the ground. I look at him. He kneels down in front of me. 

"You lose Sky." He said. He throws a spell at me. Everything is black. 

Robert's P.O.V

I turn around. Herobrine is standing there. 

"Robert. Make this easy for me and give me Sky." He said. I go infront of Sky. 

"Why do you want him so much?"

"I can use his dark side as my weapon. When Sky's dark side takes over Robert. You won't be able to save him. His mind will be lost forever. It will be like he is dead almost." Herobrine said. 

"Everyone can be saved. You will have to go through me first to get to him." Herobrine laughs. 

"I think Jason and Seto said that. Look at what happen to them." Herobrine said. 

"What did you do to them?" 

"They are dead. Died protecting Sky. When Sky is already gone." Herobrine said. I look at Sky. Then back at Herobrine. 

"Sky saved me countless times. I am not leaving him for you to use him as your puppet." Herobrine smiles. 

"I was hoping you would say that." Herobrine said. He disappears. Then I go flying to the right. He appears infront of Sky. No. I stand up and run towards him. Herobrine puts his hand up. It is glowing white. He looks at me and throws a spell at me. I go to the ground and stand up. I need to stop him. Herobrine puts his hand on Sky's chest. No. A ring appears. I hit a wall. I go on the ground. I stand up and put my hands on it. I can't get through. 

"NO!" The rope is breaking. But it is unbreakable. I take a few steps back. I can't allow this to happen to Sky. I run at them. I hit the wall. I bang my fists on the wall over and over again. Sky opens his eyes. They are glowing red. I go on my knees. I fail him. The ring disappears. Herobrine takes a few steps back. The rope breaks off. Sky looks at Herobrine. The sky turns red. Why does that happen alot?  

"Kill him Sky. I have an army to deal with." Herobrine said. He disappears. I stand up and look at Sky. 

"Sky. I know that you are in there. It is me. Robert. You can't let this control you." Sky smiles. His smile is unsettleing. He looks at me. I look into his eyes. They are blood red. Full of anger and hate. A sword forms in his hand. It is blood red too. A blood blade. 

"Why Robert?" He asks. His voice sends chills down my spine. 

"I am a friend. Seto and Jason. They died protecting you. Herobrine wants to use you Sky. Please. Don't become a monster. Don't become like him." Sky walks towards me. I back up. The black pattern is still on his face. He looks like a monster. He stops. 

"Jason and Seto." Sky said. He is coming back to me. 

"Yes. Sky Herobrine is going to hurt and maybe kill your recruits. You said that you would die to protect them. They need you right now." Sky look at towards the base and then back at me. 

Sky's P.O.V

My recruits need me.  No I am in control Sky not you. Guess what. What? You are losing. I drop my sword. 

"Robert. What just happen?" 

"Your back!" Robert yells. He hugs me. I hug him. My arms have a black pattern on them. What did happen? Robert lets go of me. 

"What happen?" He puts his hands on my shoulders. 

"Your eyes are still red. But Herobrine is going to hurt your recruits. What would Sky do in this situation?" Robert asks. My eyes are suppose to be white not red. Is this why I gained control easily. I look at my hands. I smile. I think Herobrine needs a lesson. I look at Robert. 

"I thinks Herobrine needs to be taught a lesson." Robert smiles. 

"That is the Sky I know. Need any help in this lesson?" Robert asks.  

"Of course." We both smile. I pick up my sword. While I have these powers. Why not use them?

"To the North village?" Robert asks. The village. 

"I will drop you off there. I have somewhere to go." 

"Drop me off. What do-" I grab his arm. I teleaport there. 

"you mean?" Robert finishes. 

"Teleaporting. Get ready. I will be back." I teleaport. I look around in the forest. Where are they? 

Ty's P.O.V

I pace back and forth. 

"Ty not is not helping." Mitch said. I look at Sky's sword. It is blood red. 

"Guys the sword!" We look at it. Did Sky lose?

"It is red. That means." Jerome said. The sword disappears. I go outside. The sky turns red. I look at the guys. 

"What is wrong?" Ian asks. 

"We are in trouble." 

Ok now. Before you guys get confuse or something like that. I know that Skybrine's eyes are white. I wanted for Sky's eyes to end up different. The are red with black pupils. 

Seto said that his eyes would be white. I changed that. Well. Sometimes whenever I write. I lose my sanity a little. Mostly in this story. It is because I love when challenges happen. When struggles, despair, sadness, and death happen. My friends think that I am weird for that. But It would also depend on what music I am listening to . Like right now. I am listening to I Like it Loud by Cash Cash.  I love this song. But remember when in Enderlox I told you guys that Ashlee gave me a very bad sprain wrist. It is fine now. No wrap anymore. I can type or text without it being in the way. Yay me! 

But I am done being evil (for now that is). I don't know. I just felt like being evil today. It was weird. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

-Emma-