You are not Fine

Sky's P.O.V

I walk down the hallway. Everything has been rebuilt. It almost seems like nothing happen. But we know what happen. Everyone forgave Ty. I just explain that was not him in control. Oliver, Jen. and Charlie are being trained. They may have helped us. But they wanted to be trained. They wanted Ty and I to do it. I am fine with that. I know I am late. I forgot about this. I open the doors. Ty looks at me.

"Sky I am surprise you even remember your own name." Ty said. I walk next to him.

"Me too. I forgot about this. Sorry."

"Shocker." Ty said.

"I have a bad memory ok." Oliver, Jen, and Charlie are standing in front of us.

"That is a part of why we remember you of things." Ty said.

"Ty your in charge here. Go ahead."

"You are in charge." Ty said.

"Of the base. But here. You can decide what they do." Ty looks at them. This is going to be interesting. I smile. Ty likes being in charge once in a while.

"Ok then. Since you guys want to be in the army. You are already in it. Let's just see what you guys got." Ty said. They are the pick up swords. They start fighting. I like that everything is calm for once. Nothing bad has happen yet. For once I don't have to worry about a certain threat. Now that I think about it. I have not heard from Herobrine in a long time. That makes me nervous. But I should not show it. I don't want to ruin everyone's happiness by that fact. I am surprise that they did not notice it yet. Seto I thought would have been on my case about it. He usually is about this stuff.

"Sky. Earth to Sky." Ty said. I look at him. How long was I daydreaming?

"What?"

"I have been talking to you for 5 minutes. Where did you go?" Ty asks. I did not know that Ty was talking on me.

"Somewhere that I don't even know. But it is not important right now. What were you saying?"

"Never mind. It is not important right now." Ty said. It must be important. I can get sidetrack sometimes.

"Ok." 

"You guys can go. Training is over." Ty said. They left. 

"How long was that?" 

"About 4 hours. What did you forget it already?" Ty asks. i roll my eyes. Mitch comes in. 

"Seto called a meeting now you guys." Mitch said. We go to the Meeting Hall. I sit down. 

"Seto what is this about?" Jerome asks. I look at Seto. 

"Well. Don't you guys think that is it weird that we have not heard from Herobrine?" Seto asks. I was wondering when he was going to ask about that. 

"Ya." We said. 

"We can't just wait for something to happen." Ty said. I look at Ty. 

"How would we know where and when it will happen?" 

"Good point." Ty said. My vision is blurred all of a sudden. I shake my head and my vision clears. O god. What is wrong with me? I feel sick all of a sudden. Whatever. It is not important right now. 

"Hey Sky. You there? What do we do Sky?" Quentin asks.

"Wait for something to happen." I look at them.

"Put everyone on high alert right now?" Mitch asks. 

'Yes that is a great idea." They go expect for Seto. He looks at me. 

"You okay Sky?" Seto asks. 

"Why ask that?" 

"You look sick." Seto said. He puts his hand on my forehead. 

"Um."

"Your hot. Want to go to the hospital?" Seto asks. 

"No I will be fine." I stand up. I lean on the table.

"Yeah you are fine. You look like you are going to pass out."  Seto said. I look at him.

"I am not." I start walking. I lean on something.

"Fine. Then walk without help then." Seto said. I stand up straight and I take one step. I go on my knees. Seto runs on front of me. 

"Told you I was fine." Then everything went black. 

Seto's P.O.V

I catch Sky. Yeah. Your fine. He is not sleeping. Oh no. Not this. He is not in a....No. Why would I think that? I shake him. 

"Sky wake up. Please." Mitch comes in. He looks at us.

"Do I want to know?" Mitch asks. 

"Yes. To the hospital now." I put him on my back. We run down the hallway and towards the hospital. He better not be in one. If he is. What are we gong to do?

First chapter to this book. I went ot the haunted house tonight. Let me say. They could have tried harder. That was lame. It was cool. Not scary at all! It was like a 2 minute haunted house. They could have added blood or people in at least scary costumes. Instead of scienctist. I mean come on. I scared my cousion though. I pretend that I found a live mouse or spider in a box and threw at her. She screamed like a little girl. Me and my other cousion could not stop laughing. But I hope that you enjoy this first chapter! 

-Emma-