While he was moving up with the cutting , when his scalpel reached around the breast area , he found something

"So here what we found is a silicone breast implant inside this woman" jungkook explained and Taehyung observed very carefully. Jungkook took both of the silicone implants out and put them in a tray that usually rests besides the body for placing organs.

"Now I'm gonna take my rib shears as they can cut through bones and what I'm gonna do is make some very even cuts right through all of these bones " jungkook explained and picked up his rib shears and started cutting through the rib bones as he explained , you can hear the sound of bones snapping with every shear cut.

"This lady is not exactly young and the older people get more calcified their bones become so they get very very crunchy whereas younger people tend to have much more soft bones" jungkook explained while doing all the procedure,it was really mind blowing to see everything and learn this practically, at first he was terrified by just the thought of watching this but now he was curious and was taking it very positively with a learning mindset.

The autopsy went on and jungkook explained everything so well , sometimes it was hard watching jungkook open the skull cap and cutting the optic nerve that connects with brain so he could take the brain out. All in all it was a wholesome experience which he can never describe in the right words.

He assisted jungkook the whole 3 hour autopsy til he sewed the skin together back and it appeared as it was originally with multiple stitches , from bringing him required equipments to bring him a glass of water. He was there with him.

The report they made on the deceased woman showed -

A weak heart

Lungs filled with smoke which indicated heavy smoking habits

Her stomach was fine.

Her liver had complications because of greater alcohol abuse.

Her hands had cuts on them which were clearly made by razor blade.

The brain was healthy without any complications

The signs showed that she was a victim of high depression and self harm with heavy use of smoking and consuming unhealthy amount of alcohol.

After the autopsy they cremated the body and buried the ashes in the garden backside with a pray for the peace of her soul.

This was a very emotionally driven expereince for Taehyung, he was starting to feel the intensity of life.

After cleaning up and showering in the staff's bathroom by turns, they finally zipped this up. It was a long hectic day for Taehyung, for Jungkook it was any other normal day but what was special for him today was how well Taehyung cooperated with him and assisted him with everything. He was very proud.

"So how was your experience" jungkook asked , they were both inside Jungkook's empty classroom facing each other.

"It was really good, it did help me better understand and respect one of the fundamental parts of life that is rarely discussed which is death. I was really lucky to learn about my own body with my own eyes, I'll be forever grateful for this opportunity to learn and understand" Taehyung replied honestly and to say jungkook wasn't feeling like the proudest guardian of Taehyung would be an understatement. He was really proud of his baby.

"I'm so proud of you" jungkook said and grabbed Taehyung by his waist , bringing him closer to him then kissed his forehead which made Taehyung feel so great about himself that he was smiling ear to ear involuntary without even knowing.