1

"All of life is peaks and valleys. Don't let the peaks get too high and valleys too low!"

Irene's POV :-

I combed my hair, left it open, grabbed my bag pack, grabbed an apple from the kitchen, ran towards the door and locked it.

Hi everyone! I am Bae Joohyun or maybe you guys can call me Irene. I'm a high schooler and this is my last term basically 6 months left until I graduate high school.

Well, none of you will wish to listen to my personal life story like it's very... Complicated! (but as the story progresses you will get to know about it).

At school ~

I went to my locker and took some books of my first few periods. As I was walking to my class.... my books fell. I got hit by a few girls, I mean a lot. Maybe because they were fan girling over some boys in our school..... Who I don't know.

I am the most lost person in this school. I rarely know any person and what's going on in the school. It's just me, my books, thoughts and music/songs.

As I was picking up the books that fell.... A guy helped me. I stood up and looked at him, I had never seen him before. He was a cute guy....

A sharp jaw that could slice hearts and eyebrows that gave definition.He reflected an aura like no other, an aura that would make everybody swooned!

He looked at me and thinking that before he could say anything I should leave."Thank you!" I said to him and went away as I was late. As I was walking to my class, I met the guy I didn't want to...... Yoon Jongwon. I dated this guy for a month in fact, less than a month.

First of all, I wasn't even interested in him, he only wanted me for his own needs. "Hi!" he said in that weird sound whatever you people call it. I took a breath and asked "Now, what do you want ? I am late for class!"

All of a sudden he just started laughing and answered " YOU!" . " Wanna go for a movie a tonight ?" he asked and I smirked at him and told " No. Tell me how it was though! " as I was walking away he held my hand and pulled me back to look at his irritating face again.

" I am serious Joohyun. You better be nice to me. " he told to me in a serious tone. " I don't think so I can be nice to you. At least in this lifetime,I can't!" I replied to him in the same tone as his.

" I will make you mine again. I need you to date me. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen . You are the best for my needs.I will ask you again and again to date me!" he raised his voice. Oh my God ! What do I do with this human being? I am done with him.

"A person like you can never change. How can you treat a girl like that ?! .....I have a boyfriend!" I screamed the last sentence. I face palmed myself mentally and thinking what had I just said. "Who?" he asked out of curiosity. "Suho!" I said.

I didn't even know who he was.... I just said it because its the name that I have heard most of ! If I get to know him , I will surely apologize to him. " That guy! I am much better than him. I am more good-looking, richer and famous than him!" .

A small laugh just escaped from my mouth " He is a much better person compared to you and that's for sure! Also he has the looks,brains and heart which is better than yours." I answered back at him with a smirk and then he went away with anger.

As I reached my class and sat on my seat, two tall and familiar looking guys approached to me and said sweetly " We want you to meet Junmyeon!" I stared at them blankly then one of the guy said "Suho?".

SHIT! Who is this person ? How is he going to be ? Will he help me out ? Is he kind? Thousands of questions were in my mind. I don't know what is going to happen next now......

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys! I am back with my third book. Thank you for supporting me all along in all my books! I hope this book does not let you down. Please do vote and comment only if you like it .Thank you! bye bye ! Also try to guess who are the two guys !xD