(10) Mistletoe (Prinxiety and Logicality)

~Patton's POV~

Yay! It's Christmas! I woke up very early and placed a mistletoe on every doorway. I am planning to make Roman and Virgil date. Those two are obviously in love with eachother but they are too oblivious to see it! I then quickly ran to the kitchen and baked some Christmas themed cookies while I wait for the others to wake up.

~Virgil's POV~

I woke up sleepily. Oh, it's Christmas. Christmas is the day where everyone is all cheerful and stuff, even Logan. I got out of bed, wore a hoodie and put on my makeup. I went outside and saw Roman walk out his room as well. I took this as an advantage.

"Hey, Princy."

"Ugh, what do you want, Emo Nightmare?"

"Who said I every wanted anything?" I said sarcastically hurt. Roman just glared at me and continued to walk down the stairs. I follow behind. Suddenly, Roman stopped and looked up. I looked up and felt my jaw drop.

~No-One's POV~

"EEEEEEEEE!!!" Patton screamed loudly and Logan just stifled laughter. Roman had a very red-face, trying not to make eye contact with Virgil. Virgil just sighed.

"Let's get this over with." Virgil muttered, trying to hide his oncoming blush. Roman looked at Virgil in disbelief.

"Virgil, what are you sayi- MMPHH!" Roman was cut off by Virgil suddenly kissing him. Roman hesitantly kissed back, turning it into a make-out session. Suddenly, they heard someone clearing their throat. The two boys pulled away and looked at a smirking Logan and a pouting Patton.

"Aw, Logan, why'd you make them stop?"

"As entertaining as this is, we still need to eat." Logan said, motioning to the cookies on the table. Patton beamed.

"Oh, right! come on, lovebirds!" Patton snickered as he sat on a chair. Virgil huffed and Roman giggled. After a while of eating and chattering, Logan stood up and walked towards his room. Patton looked at Logan's abandoned book on the table and quickly took it and hurried over to Logan.

"Lo, you left your book!"

"Oh, thanks Patton." Logan smiled warmly. Suddenly, the two boys started laughing. Logan and Patton looked at them with a confused look, and Virgil pointed up. Logan and Patton looked up and both their eyes widen. It was the mistletoe. Logan adjusted his glasses and blushed furiously. Patton was also blushing.

"Uh, Logan you don't have to-" Patton was cut off by another pair of lips smashing into his, belonging to Logan. Patton melted into the kiss and Roman and Virgil "fan-boyed" in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy early Christmas, shippers. :3