(2) Marriage. Now. (Prinxiety)

Virgil was in his room, staring at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep. Though it was pretty late at night, he still couldn't sleep. Suddenly, he heard some music. Huh? it's coming from Roman's room. The anxious trait walked closer to the prince-like trait's door. What he heard was unbelievable.

"The death of a bachelor~ Oh~ Seems so fitting for~" Virgil could hear the prince singing a Panic! At The Disco song. First of all, his voice sounds sooo different when he doesn't sing a Disney song. It sounds angelic almost. Second, Virgil just found the love of his life. Without thinking, Virgil busts the door down, scaring the prince-like trait.

"A-Ah! what are you doing here, V-Virgil?--" Roman is cut off by Virgil suddenly launching himself towards Roman.

"Marriage. Now." Virgil demanded making the prince blush. "Or.. we could just date?" The prince smiled.

"Sure, Hot Topic." Roman said, kissing Virgil. The anxious trait kissed back passionately.

Time skip to three years later. It was their actual wedding.

And guess what, their song for the wedding was The Death Of A Bachelor by Panic! At The Disco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty short, I know.