(7) Jealousy (Prinxiety)

Deceit knew just how to tick Virgil off. Nobody knows how, but somehow Deceit somehow knew about Virgil's crush on the prince-like trait. So today, Deceit purposely went to Roman and started flirting. Roman, being the oblivious guy he is, just accepted each and every compliment. Virgil was fuming. He was trying very hard to hide it but it was becoming more obvious. After a while Patton noticed it and tried to calm him down but it wasn't effective. Suddenly, Virgil grabbed Roman by the arm and sunk out into the mind-palace.

"Huh? Virge, what are you doing?" Roman asks while being dragged by the anxious trait. Virgil didn't respond. He kept on dragging until they arrived at Virgil's room.

"Why did you let him do that?" Virgil asked harshly.

"Let who do what?" Roman asked innocently.

"Deceit! You just let Deceit flirt with you!"

"What's so wrong about that?"

"He's DECEIT. That's what's wrong."

"Are you SERIOUSLY so close-minded to think that whatever someone you dislike does, is WRONG?" Roman questioned, sounding harsher than intended.

"You let him flirt with you!"

"So? Why do you care about who flirts with me and who doesn't?" Roman asked obliviously. Virgil fell silent. A faint tint of red started to appear on his face.

"W-Well.. maybe it's because I like you!" Virgil yelled. Roman's eyes widen and a blush appeared onto his face.

"Well maybe I like you too!" Roman yelled back, eyes shut tight. Virgil was more than shocked. The two boys were blushing furiously.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, maybe I just liked you for a really long time, but didn't notice it, 'cause I hated you so much!" Roman replied, holding back laughter.

"Are you saying you like me or not?" Virgil asked, also trying to stifle laughter.

"I'm saying I like you!"

"Well then, I'm saying I like you!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Well, I guess that makes us boyfriend and girlfriend!" Virgil yelled back, impressed he didn't stutter.

"One condition!"

"What?!"

"I get to be the boyfriend!" Roman said confidently. The two boys then burst into laughter.

"You like me too Princey?"

"No, Virgil." Roman said sternly. Virgil's features darkened. "I'm in fucking love with you." Roman continued, grinning widely. Virgil immediately pounced onto Roman and hugged him tightly, causing them to fall. 

The two boys had a lot of fun, causing Virgil to completely forget about the whole Deceit situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk how this turned into Drake and Josh but I love it lol