Math tutor

Thank you all for being so sweet and waiting for me. I'm feeling a lot better and I'm on break from school.

Let's get started shall we.

Tamaki POV

MATH! The ban of my existence. It doesn't even make sense. Like why are there letters. It's so complicated. That's why my teachers signed me up for a student tutor.

I hate people though so I don't know how that would work out. I would probably just scare them away with my awkwardness. And what if the tutor does not even work out for me.

I thought all of this on my way to Th e library where I would be tutored by a stranger. Maybe is I'm lucky they will be nice to me. Or not because being late on the first day does not make a good impression.

I knocked on the door hoping that they would have forgotten about me but nope they just so happens go open the door and have a bright and beautiful smile. Wait what no you don't even know there name.

As I nervously shuffled to my seat and pulled out my stuff. They introduced them self. It turns out there name is Mirio.

After a few weeks of getting tutored I started to notice something. I think that I love him. I doubt that he feels the same but if he does then that would be great.

Mirio POV

It had been a few weeks since I started to tutor tamaki. Every thing was going great till I thing I might have accidentally fallen in love.

He so shy that I don't want to ruin our relationship though. Welp time to make a mistake by asking him out.

Time skip***

It was almost time for our tutoring session to be over when I slipped a piece of paper over to him that read:

Do you want to go on a date.
[__]yes
[__]no

When I got the paper back it looked like this.

Actually I was hoping to be your boyfriends

*do you want to go on a date with me.
[_x] yes
[__]no

I was thrilled. I sat there smiling even after he left. I was so happy. I eventually go up and left. When I got home I started planing out date.

After I planed and told tamaki where to meet me I walked Over to the cafe shop and got us some drinks. After I got some drinks I finished my walk over the the park.

When I got there is handed him the drinks and he said thanks. We walked around the park for a while. We ended up talking a lot and he got nervous.

After our first date I walked him home and before I walked off he stood on his tip toes and kissed my cheek. He quickly apologized but I said it was fine.

We gave our good byes then I left. I was so very happy that i took him out today. I hope that I can do this with him forever.

***************************
Lol thank you for being so kind I'm feeling a lot better and I might start  uprating soon b it I'm not sure.

Also my mom grounded me so I can't leave the house with o permission and I have to got out side of my room and socialize with my family for a whole week.

11-25-19