Fireworks

Tamaki POV

I was at the fireworks festival with Mirio and koada. I was not enjoying my self but I guess that it wasn't as bad as I could have been.

We were walking around and then the bells for the fireworks chimes and I was dragged to the display. When we got there the other let me go and I got scared so I hid when I heard one of the fireworks go off. I was hiding behind a staircase with my hands over my ears.

I was shaking so bad I thought I would explode. The more fireworks that went off the more tears went down my face. I was hoping that my boyfriend Mirio would come and save me.

Mirio POV

We made it to the fireworks and I was so mesmerized that I did not even notice my sweet, adorable tamaki run and hide.

When I finally realized that tamaki was not next to me I stared to freak out but then calmed my self when I thought he would just be near a corner.

I started to look and I could not find him. I heard a whimper when another firework went off. I turned In the direction of the whimper and saw tamaki. He looked so scared.

I walked over to him and hugged him. He looked up at me and hugged me tighter. Another firework and he hugged tighter. I helped his face and kissed him and to my luck a firework went off. He jerked a little but I just hugged him more.

We broke the kiss and tamaki smiled a little more. I took him back to the fireworks and just sat in some grass and help him close as we watched the rest of the fireworks.

I kissed him every chance I got and he just enjoyed the comfort. He still got a little scared still and I just kept on cuddling him.

When the fireworks ended we went home and I got him in pajamas and got him in bed. We cuddled and he just slept peacefully. I went to sleep two and cuddled him all night.

*********************************

Thx for reading and you can make requests 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

👉hear