Saturday movie night

Mirio POV
I was getting everything ready for the movie night me and my cute tamaki were going to have.

I put out snacks and some of tamaki favorite sodas. I was picking out what movie we would watch when I got the idea to put in a scary movie.

I know how much tamaki can't handle them and I love cuddling with him when he gets scared. I blushed a little and sighed. I picked out a scary movie that wasn't too scary but would still make my adorable tamaki cuddle up to me.

I got one of the softest blankets I could fined and put it on the bean bag we would share. I put the movie in and found a comedy and a romance movie for later in the night.

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. I led tamaki over to my room where we would watch the movies. He was just kinda standing there with a blush on his face.

I walked up behind him and put my arms around his waist. He squeaked, and it was adorable. I just couldn't help but giggle.

"W-w-what's S-s-o f-f-funny," Tamaki stammered. I giggled a little more and picked him up and gently set him on the bean bag and I sat next to him. " your cute that's what is so funny." I said.

He growled a cute growl and I played the horror movie. Half way through the jumped and I help him closer to me. He stared to shiver and I just wrapped him into the blanket. And cuddled him close to me.

By the end of the movie he was sitting on top of my lap and I just help him close to me. I put in the comedy and he went to go make snacks. I went to the bathroom and when I got back he was sitting on the bean bag.

I just sat on the ground and laying back on him. He put his arm around me and he played the comedy. I heard some giggles from him when I wasn't laughing my ass off. I thought it was cute.

By the end on the movie he looked a little tired. "Do you want to go to bed now tamaki," I asked? He looked at me and said," no I'll be fine what's the next movie?" I smiled at him and put in the romance.

While I was doing that he got up and went somewhere. Hen he got back I was sitting in a position that made it where he would have to sit on my lap if he was going to sit down.

He looked at me and I smiled but he just walked over and was about to sit in the floor when I grabbed his waist and I pulled him into my lap. He was a blushing mess and I new the blushing was just beginning.

I played the movie and when there was a kissing section I would kiss him quickly 3 times and on different parts of his face.

When there was hugging I would pet his hair. If there was any other romantic Sean like the big kiss at the end I would do a deep and very romantic kiss on his lips.

Let's just say that he made it through all three movies and he was a blushing mess. He looked a little tired and after the end credits he was asleep in my lap.

I picked him up bridal style with the blanket and carried him to my bed. We cuddled through our the night and woke up the next morning still cuddling. He was also still a blushing mess.

*********************************

Thx for reading and request can be placed 👇
👇
                                                        Hear<

7/5/19