The cat clinic

A/N. So school has been awful so sorry for the delay but here is another story that is quite gay.

Tamakis POV

I was working on a cat because I'm a vet when a vet handsome and loud man burst through the door. I recognized him as my old crush from high school and tried to hide my blush.

I continued with the cat while the receptionist delt with him. When the cat was finished I gave her back to her owner wished them well and said NEXT.

I did not look at the man who walked into my door because I was handed the papers for his car. He introduced him self to be Mirio but I already knew that.  I gave him a smile sat down in my chair and then he recognized me.

It was awkward but it soon passed when I asked him to put his cat on the table. He did so and we talked and caught up in life while I did a check up on his cat. When I finished before is could send him on his way he somehow got my number and we scheduled a date for Friday.

Time skip (•,•)

It was now Friday and it was time for our date he said he would pick me up at my house and we would go from there. Mirio told me to where whatever was comfortable. I did so and I wore a sweater with a cat playing with squid. I wore some jeans and black tenishoes.

When I herd a knock I opens it to see Mirio. He was dressed in a polo shirt and some jeans.   We were walking and he would not tell me where we were going. We finally made it to a cafe and got some coffee. Well I got tea and he got coffee but who cares.

We walked for a while longer and finally made it to a park where we sat down drank our coffee and tea. We saw a good truck and got some crepes. We sat on some swings and ate them. When we finished same grew away our trash and he took me home. He told me he would like to go out again and I said me too.

When we parted ways just before I shut the door he kissed me and said goodnight. I was a blushing mess but still managed to get to bed and sleep. Let's just say that I was happy for what the future held for me and Mirio.

Mirios POV

I was happy that I kissed him. I had wanted to do that since high school. It may seem cheesy but I was already planing our wedding.

I made it back home and got to bed. Next Saturday I was going to have him spend the night at my house and we could watch a movie and cuddle.

Time skip.

It was Saturday and I went to get Tamaki from his house to bring him to mine. I had already got the movies ready the blankets on the couch and bought some soda.

When me and him arrived at my house I made some popcorn while he was getting comfortable. He pored is some soda and I brought in the bowl of popcorn. We watched a movie and he fell asleep on the whole we cuddled.

I think that date 2 was a success. I think me and Tamaki were made for each other.  He is just the cutest thing ever.

*********************

Lol sorry for not updating but I'm back

You can request here

9/24/19