Kitten ears

Tamaki's POV

I was sitting In my dorm room listening to music when I heard a knock. I asked who it was but before I could finish my sentence Mirio just goes through the door.

I had a slight smile when my best friend and boyfriend walker over to me. I noticed that he had something behind his back. I looked at him confused and he just said to close my eyes.

I did that and he put something on my head. I opened and he was just smiling and I turned to look in the mirror. I saw a pair of cute cat ears on my head. I blushed,0///0.

I heated Mirio giggling and I just smiled. I close my eyes and let out a small sigh. As I did that I felt an hand go on my head. My eyes shot open.

All I could see was Mirio smiling and then he pulled me into a hug while still petting my hair. All I could do is close my eyes and sleep.

~~Le time skip~~

When I woke up me and Mirio were cuddling on my bed and he was still petting my hair. I looked up at him and he just smiled and sat up pulling me with him. I was still curious as to why I had the cat ears so I asked him.

(A/N For his conversation "T" will be Tamaki and "M" will be Mirio)

T- why did you put cat ears on me
M- because it looked so cute on you
T- 0///0
M- awww is my little kitten embarrassed?
T- yes I am
M- aww 🥰
M- I have an idea you can wear the cat ears when I'm in your room and you can be my little kitten Tamaki.
T- yeah I guess 0///0

A/N end if conversation.

After that day Mirio would always come over and pet my hair and cuddle with me. When we did school work together he would always help me and in return I would give him kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thx for reading and you can put any requests
|
|
> hear

7/4/19