Stitch by Stitch Chapter Six

Start from the beginning

"So, you want to hear me sing?" Hoshi inquired. Everyone nodded once more. "Hmm...well...I suppose I could. I'm feeling pretty good today so I don't see what it would hurt." Everyone cheered. "Well, follow me then..." Hoshi turned and began to lead the group.

"Uh...Hoshi? Where are we going?" Orihime asked as she stepped up next to Hoshi.

Hoshi turned her head to look at her friend. "You'll see!"

Fifteen minutes later...

"Here we are!" Hoshi annouced as she stopped outside a crowded restraunt.

"A restraunt? We want to here you sing Hoshi, not eat..." Tatsuki pionted out.

Hoshi frowned. "Who said anything about eating?" Hoshi then went inside, the others following closely behind.

"Hoshi!" someone shouted. Other people looked up and saw the white haired teen enter the building. A chorus of greetings came from others like the waiters and waitresses, even the cooks in the back and the band members on a stage to the far right. There even some customers that called out to Hoshi!

"Hi, everyone! It's been awhile hasn't it?"

The band on stage put down their instruments and ran off the stage towards Hoshi and enveloped her in a hug. "We missed you, Hoshi!" they all whined together.

Hoshi laughed, "I missed all of you too." Hoshi turned her head as best as she could towards her friends from school. "You guys can take a seat where ever you want." They did as she said without saying a word.

"So, are you going to perform today?" Mika, the pianist for the band, asked Hoshi with hope filled in her words. Hoshi smiled and nodded. Mika grinned and bounced up and down. "Yah!!"

Ai, the guatarist, smirked. "Well, we can't let you perform dressed like that...now can we?" Ai grabbed Hoshi's hand and drug her towards the back where the locker rooms were. Mika followed behind the two while the two males of the band, Ren and Hayate, stayed behind.

It was probably about ten minutes before the girls came back out of the locker room. All of Hoshi's friends from school eyes widened at the sight of the snow haired girl. Hoshi walked up on stage in a black dress that stopped mid-thigh and one of the straps to her dress hung losely off her shoulder. Hoshi's hair was also left flowing down, which was something her school friends never see, not even Ichigo.

Hoshi took a deep breath as she stepped up on stage. She knew her friends were shocked by the way she looked. Hoshi grabbed an electric guitar and pulled the strap over her head before facing the occupants of the restruant that had been watching her intently. Hoshi turned her head to Ai. "Let's play Alchemy first." Ai nodded and told the other band members."1, 2, 3!"

"Mugen ni ikitai

 Mugen ni ikareratara

 Subete kanau

 Demo ironna mono ga

 Atashi wo oinkondeku

 Ikuru nokori jikan

 Yume no zahyou yukue

 Zenbu daiji na mono na no ni

 Isa kokora de chotto

 Amai mono tabete iko

Sou iu shikou teishi

 Bakari tokui ni natta

 Aruite kita michi furikaeru to

 Iya na koto bakkari de mou unzari da yo

 Fureru mono wo kagayakashite yuku

 Sonna michi wo ikite kitaka atta yo

 Mushou ni ikitai

 Asette bakari no hibi

 Subete kiesou

 Demo sabotte mo miru

 Datte tsukarechau ja nai

 Sonna mujun shukou

 Atashi atama douka

 Shiranai uchiutta mitai da

 Ikka kokora de chotto

 Byouin e ittou ko

Zutto okiterareru

 Kusuri oitemasen ka

 Bosaato tsuttateru dake de mou

 Kaseki ni natte

 Shimausou nan da yo

 Darekara mo wasurerareta you na

 Kusunda sonzai ni natte

 Shimau yo

Isa kokora de chotto

 Konjou wo misete yaru

Jibun de hou tataite

 Sonzai no shoumei e

 Aruite kita michi furikaeranai

 Iya na koto bakkari demo mae e susume

 Fureru mono wo kagayakashite yuku

 Sonna sonzai ni natte miseru yo

 Miseru yo"

As the band stopped playing, the audeince began to appluad. Hoshi smiled and bowed. As Hoshi was turning to tell Ai what song to play next, a strong wave of pain overcame her body. Hoshi let out a chocked scream as she fell to the floor. The last thing Hoshi remembered were the paniced shouts of her friends and being held in the arms of a boy with bright orange hair.