Night School Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"I don't know!" Scott finally snapped.

I noticed Allison step back, looking hurt from Scott's tone. I noticed Jackson lingering closer to Allison then to Lydia which seemed odd to me. Glancing over to Lydia, I noticed her slightly shaking as she held herself. I walked away from Stiles as he pulled Scott to the side to talk.

"Everything is going to be okay, Lyds," I reassured her.

She hugged me tightly.

"New plan, you fuck faces," Jackson called out to Stiles and Scott.

That got me angry as I pulled away from Lydia but standing near her as I listened closely to what Jackson had to say next.

"Stiles calls his useless father and brings someone with decent aim," Jackson continued.

"No," Stiles answered confidently.

"What do you mean no," Jackson asked, clearly getting angry.

"He means no," I finally step between the two, "Do you need me to repeat it in different languages for you to understand. Then again, I don't speak dumb ass."

Jackson walked over to me and shoulder checked me to the ground, I wasn't expecting him to use any force with me so I wasn't prepared for him. Lydia rushed over to me to check up on me but I was angry. I was about to get to my feet and show Jackson what he deserves but Stiles did that for me.

With a strong punch to the cheek, Jackson was the next to fall to the ground. To everyone's shock, Allison was the one to rush over to him. She sent Stiles and I a glare which only infuriated me. I accepted Lydia's help to get to my feet as I pointed over to Allison.

"Why are you glaring at me for!? You want to start something, Argent?" I growled at her, "Maybe I should remind you who your fucking boyfriend is?"

"What do you mean by that?" Allison got up as well.

I continued to glare at her as I stepped into her space. I was taller than her but not by much, but my heels held more height compared to her converse. I was about to tell her everything she was doping wrong when I heard Stiles calling his dad, I rushed over to him instead.

"What are you doing!?" I asked him, frantic.

"I have to call him..." he answered me weakly.

I took his hand in mine as he left his father a message. As I did, I looked over to the rest of the group. Lydia stood off to the side , as did Scott, and Jackson was beside Allison. I just glared over to the two as I tried to stay calm. Allison was being a huge bitch and Jackson was not doing his job as a boyfriend toward Lydia.

The door began to bang against the barricade that they put up and everyone huddle closely. I somehow ended up at the front and center as Stiles directed the rest to head to the kitchen where the stairs were located at. They all did getting as far away from the Alpha as they could.Even out of school hours, they ended up in Mr. Harris' classroom. I felt cursed at that moment, but somewhat blessed to be in the one subject class I enjoyed the best.

"Jackson," Scott whispered, "How many people fit in your car?"

"Five, if someone sit on someone's lap..."

"Five? First of all, there are six of us, and I barely fit back there!" I hissed.

"We won't get far before he gets to us," Stiles reminded the group.

"How about this!" Scott walked over to the door that headed to the roof.

I crossed my arms, "It's a deadbolt. You need the keys to open it..."