The all holy blue pancakes!

Nico's POV

Three days.

Why is it always three days?

Three days in the infirmary, three days waiting for my new black My Chemical Romance shirt and three days since i got new brothers, a comfortable bed and of course the best training room in the world!

Right now it was early morning (so like 05:00pm) and i was making myself some of Sally Jacksons famous blue pancakes. They where a bit to dry for my liking, but hey there not that bad.

"Mmm" i let out a satisfied noice and continued eating the pancakes of goodness.

"Whatcha eatin'?" Someone asked.

I turned my head to look at a tired yet curious Tim.

"Oh i was hungry so i made some pancakes" i stated.

Then without even ASKING FOR PERMISSION he took one of MY pancakes!

"Hey these are really good!" Tim exclaimed obviously surprised at the sweet taste.

"Yeah i know right" i said back.

"Hey can you make some extra for the rest of the fam?" Tim asked still enjoying his pancake.

"Er sure i can try and make some more" I answered my face flushing in a light shade of pink by the fact that he enjoyed my pancakes.

"Oh!" Tim suddenly exclaimed like he remembered something important.

"What is it?" I asked slightly surprised at his little burst.

"You know how i saw you drawing that picture?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I asked back remembering our first encounter.

"Well...i was wondering if you could show me some of your other pictures? O-only if you want to!" He added quickly. A slight embarrassed blush creeping up his face.

"Oh sure!" I replied back, happy he liked my drawings.

He helped me up from my stool and we together started to walk toward my room.

And for the second time since i came to this new city I thought:

Maybe Gotham isn't that bad...

A/N
Hey guys!

First of all I'm really sorry I haven't updated this nor my other story in soooo long...

And second of all: I'm making a new story! (Wow author just stick to one story, jeez...)
It's a Drarry One-shot book, which I'm making with my sister go check her out! ( her username is @Saraowen2468 )