"Ghost king"

Nico's POV
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

How could i have been so careless. My disguise almost got blown.

That guy Richard was 'this' close to figuring out about me.

Luckily those bullies where there so I could shadow travel away , but now i feel bad for him that I left him there.

Maybe i could find a way to apologize to him. While all of these thoughts where circling around in my head i realized i had arrived at my destination: The Park.

I really liked the park. The few memories i have from my childhood before the Lotus Casino where almost all from the park. And at least 90% of those memories where me sitting on a swing.

I walked over to the swings that they have at this park and sat down on one of them.

I got out my pencil and my paper and started to draw. Drawing was one four things i found relaxing. It just kinda made sense to me. The lines the colors it all just kinda clicks.

I figured that the outline of my drawing was done and continued going towards the more complicated parts. After that i started coloring.

It might sound weird but when i draw I don't know what I'm drawing until I'm done. Only then when i get a good look at it i realize what it is. I looked down at my finished drawing:

(All rights to the person that made this drawing)

It didn't look as bad as I would have thought. Suddenly i heard some trusseling behind me.

«Nice drawing!" I turned around to see a pair of grayish blue eyes looking down at my drawing. His black hair covering a few fragments of his face.

"Who are you?" I asked surprised to see him talking to me so freely.
"I'm Tim Drake. Nice to meet you" the boy said his hand outstretched. "Nico" i said shortly.

"Well nico you have an exceptional talent for drawing" Tim praised whilst smiling.

"Uh thanks" i replied finding it hard to believe this stranger was complimenting me.

As i looked into his grayish orbs he suddenly looked very shocked. "Are you okay?" I quickly asked scared i had done something wrong.

"N-no" he managed to say. "It's just that you're like-" he continued "the cutest person i have ever seen" he finished.

And to to be clear i have never seen him before and he's making the moves!

"W-what?" I asked surprised.

Suddenly he looked embarrassed and scratched his own neck. "Sorry I didn't mean for it to come out so pervy. I just noticed that you where surprisingly cute"

I was at a loss for words.

"Er thanks" i said. He walked over to the swing besides me and started talking.

I found it kinda relaxing just listening to him talk and sometimes he would ask me a few questions and I'd try to answer as truthfully as i could.

As i sat there swinging and talking to my newly founded friend I thought to myself:

'Maybe Gotham isn't as bad as I thought'

A/N
Okay okay don't kill me plz.

I haven't been writing for a long time and i just made this crappy chapter.
So sorry.

Anyway shoutout to: @arsmith13 for guessing who Rey and Rin represented and showing me an awesome anime.

Baii