Chapter 37: The Fight part 1

* Hannah's POV *

------A Few Days Later------

"Where is he??" I say pacing back and forth.

My belly has gotten, even bigger gosh what the hell did Micah get me pregnant with triplets.

I waddle to the chair in the living room and turn the TV on.

As soon as I sit down, the door bell rings, I slowly stand up and walk to the door.

"Who is it??" I yell

No answer.

"Yes who is it" I yell again.

This time someome bangs at the door.

I lower my fangs and swing the door open, when I see who is standing there , Everything goes black.

" Haydee's POV "

It's been 3 days and my stomach is getting bigger and bigger, I'm due soon I know it and it's only been like 4 months.

I guess vampire birth is different.

"I wish Michael" I stop

"No I don't"

"He is the reason for all of this happening to my life, a pregnant vampire. When the hell do you hear stuff like that??" I slowly stand up and pace my room.

I rub my belly and feel the baby kick, I stop and look down and see my stomach moving.

I smile, I'm having a little girl. I'm naming her Charleena- Monea Jackson.

Even tho Michael has made me mad. He is still the father, so she gets his last name.

I get out of my own thoughts when I hear loud talking and doors slamming.

I open my door and Michael us standing right in front of me. I haven't seen him since I left him in my hospital room.

He looks Mr up and down with such sadness in his eyes, aww he's so cute.

"Haydee I love you, please forgive me."

Dear Lord, how can you stay mad at this man. Even if he was once evil.

I slowly walk towards him and lean in wit my huge belly and kiss his nose and then his lips.

I pull back and he has the biggest dam smile plastered on his face.

You wold have thought you locked him in a room full of candy.

"I love you too Michael. Me and Charleena love you" Rubbing my stomach.

His face looks puzzled then it starts glowing, "We're having a girl."

I smile and nod, "Charleena Monea Jackson "

"Your giving her my last name??" He looks at me honored

"You are her father!!!" I giggle

He smiles and goes to kiss my big belly but the baby kicks his face and he stumbles back.

He looks at me shocked, and I giggle the entire time.

"Was that her??"

"Who you thought it was the boogeyman. She knows ypu hurt me and she letting you know don't let it happen again." I say rubbing the spot she kicked.

He shakes his head, "Women"

He grabs my hand and walks me downstairs.

"Where's my grandfather and father?"

As soon as I said that daddy and my grandfather walks with Hannah.

Her eyes meet mine and we stare at each other for what seems like forever

I look down and her stomach is huge, she's pregnant with a little boy. But I know for sure it's not Michael's.

"What the hell is she doing here??" I say thru clinched teeth

"Hello again granddaughter."

Michael, my father and my grandfather are looking at the both of us. It's cuz we look like twins, pregnant twins.

"Hey baby" She looks at Michael

"You can stop that shit. I'm not your dam baby. I'm happy with Haydee."

"That's not what you were saying last night, til 4 in the morning." She winks and smiles at me.

I look over at Michael.

"Baby she is lying, I promise you I have not slept with her in months."

I smile, "I know Michael."

The doors bust open and a group of vampires rush in and surround us and cover Hannah away from us.

Michael and my father and grandfather step in front of me.

In walks Micah, my stomach starts to turn, just replaying the torture he put me through the beatings, the rape, the struggle and pain.

"Well well well, if it isn't Hannah, oh looka my baby growing." He says while looking at me.

"This isn't your baby, and she isn't Hannah boy. This is Haydee." My grandfather steps up.

"Shut it old man, that is Hannah, and this is Haydee. And she is carrying Michael's baby."

I start feeling light headed, and pain starts going through my body.

"Dammit you not listen boy, this is Haydee here, by you is Hannah, she had you fooled."

I look over and Hannah is bent over in pain. Oh no....

Michael turns to me while Micah turns to Hannah and tends to her, I feel a sharp pain and I yell out. Hannah reacts and yells out too.

Omg this is happening now...

In the middle of a fight.....

My baby...

Our babies...are coming

To be continued. . .. .. .

Vote????

Comment? ???

Read and comment and tell me what you think. ..