Chapter 2: Meeting Haydee

"Alright class settle down" I said to my 10th grade class.

Hello my name is Haydee VonGrasion, I am 22 years old and I am an assistant teacher.

I am in college to become a full English teacher.

I love teaching and learning new things, yea I am a nerd lol.

"Miss. VonGrasion, an I ask you a question" one of my students Daniel asked

"I supposed, go ahead" "Well, are you dating anyone?? Cuz you are too damn fine to be single" he says and has all the guys hooping and hollering agreeing with him.

I roll my eyes "Yes I'm single Daniel and watch your language."

***Bell Rings***

"Alright guys see you next Monday, and remember review pages 56-75 and answer the questions for Mrs. Watson" I say as they are practically running out the door.

After everyone leaves, I gather all my things and walk out to my car. I get in and stat it up and pull out the parking lot to go home.

My cell phone rings, its my best friend Emily.

"Hey girl" I put her on speaker, "Hey Em, what's up?"

"What are you doing I'm bored" "Lol well find something to do"

"I did but he already left" she said whining

"Haha wow Em really" I say laughing and turning down my street.

"Don't laugh Haydee" she said scolding me.

"Alright but what are we going to do tonight" I said pulling into my driveway and turning off the car.

"Well Brad says he's coming over and Andy keeps asking about you. Sooo.." she was trailing off

I didn't get out the car because I was thinking about Andy. He is my ex boyfriend, he broke up with me because I wouldn't have sex with him. I just wasn't ready.

Yes I am still a virgin, but I don't act like it.

We dated for 2 years and he was a great boyfriend, or so I thought.

He first treated me like a queen then when sex would be brought up, I would turn him down. He would get mad and leave and probably go get it in the streets.

But he told me would never cheat on me but I know better.

"Haydee you still there" Emily yelled in the phone.

"Oh yea I'm here. Well you guys can bring some games to my house and we can have drinks and stuff I guess." I say getting out the car and walking up to my door.

"Yea that sounds like fun alright we'll be there around 8 OK?"

"OK Em see you guys then" I hang up the phone and walk inside and set my things down on my couch.

I walk into the kitchen and sit on my counter, drinking some water.

I look to my left and see a picture of my great great grandmother Hannah.

I was only 13 when she died but I remember a lot when she was here.

She was so beautiful, dark brown hair that laid down her back. Big blue eyes that you would get lost in.

To live and see 105 years, she looked as if she was 56 years old.

She told me stories of witches and vampires and other creatures. It amazed me so much that she lived through those times and saw then and wasn't afraid.

I sometimes have flashbacks to older times, where it feels like I'm actually there and I keep seeing this man.

I get interrupted by my thoughts when I hear a thump noise upstairs.

I got off the counter and walked upstairs into my room and saw a book laying on the ground.

The book my grandmother Hannah gave me. With different spells and saying.

I picked up the book and walked back downstairs and gathered some snacks together for tonight.

After I get everything together "It's 5:25, I'll go shower then take a nap"

After I get out my shower, I throw on a half shirt that shows my belly ring and some shorts and go back downstairs.

I soon drop on the couch and fall to sleep instantly.

[Haydee's Dream]

I'm walking around to what looks like an old village.

I see that man again, I've been seeing before.

He is so beautiful, long black curls, beautiful caramel skin.

He is looking around and his eyes fall apon me. He is looking scared and runs inside his home.

----------------------

Now the dream moves to be hovering over him and he is looking and me.

He is screaming saying "I will come back and kill you and avenge my family's death. You will pay for the hurt you have caused me"

He then turns to stone. I walk around his body, I see what looks like bite marks into his neck.

I feel something dripping from my mouth its..blood.

---------------------------

I see the man flying. This time he looks evil and he is running after me, He catches me and bites me.

[End of Dream]

I walk up in beads of sweat, then I noticed it was just a dream but it felt so real.

I rub my neck from the way I was sleeping and feel something warm.

I look on my hands and see blood. I run to the closet mirror and see two bite marks on my neck.

"What the hell" I say

to be continued......

Vote????

Comment??

I know its been a minute, but tell me what you guys think. Yea its kind of long but its gonna get better. Keep voting and commenting and making his story get noticed.

*MuxhLove*

-Syd