Chapter 28: Hell Has Just Begun

* Michael's POV* (2 days later)

Haydee walks into the room, I shut the door waving my hand. I extend my hand to her, she grabs it and I pull her over to me.

I kiss her so softly, she kisses me back. This kiss feels amazing, she is kissing me like she has missed me. I like it.

She places her hands on my pants and rips them off, she gets on her knees and starts stroking my dick.

"Ughh baby that feels so good." I say looking down at her.

She takes my dick and shoves it in her mouth.

"Oooh my dddaammmmm" I groan out. Dam Haydee has never done this, I like this taking control.

"Mmm-Mmm" She moans out sucking and licking my head.

She is stroking and sucking at the same time, this is driving me insane.

"Baby come here" I stand her up and rip off her clothes.

I throw her on the bed and get in position, IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!

* Hannah's POV*

"UGH MICHAEL HARDER" I scream out as Michael is hitting from behind.

"Aww baby you feel so good" Michael groans taking slow long strokes.

"Mikey I love you, ooo I love you" I whine out.

"I'm bout to cum" Michael yells

"Cum inside me baby, ooo I want your baby" I whine

Instead he pulls out and comes on my butt, "Ohh shxt, mmmm baby man that was good."

He gets up and goes to the bathroom and takes a shower.

I sit up and fix my hair and lay under the covers smiling. I have him. I have him all to myself.

I knew he was amazing in bed, gosh this is the best feeling I have ever had.

Little Haydee will never get this man back, no matter what. If I have to hide the fact that I'm Hannah from Michael forever, then so be it.

He will not leave me.....

*Haydee's POV*

"Michael help me please." I continue to yell.

It has been two days and I am so sad, I have not eaten anything Micah has given me. I have thrown up time and time again. I think I'm sick.

Micah has put chains on me that hold my powers, because I kept trying to escape.

I swear Micah is the biggest idiot on the planet. How can he not see that I am the real Haydee, and my dranged grandmother is Hannah??

The door opens and Micah walks in with no shirt on. Don't get me wrong Micah is a nice looking guy, but my heart is with Michael,

"You ready??" He says walking in and shutting the door.

"Ready to leave this place?? Yes" I say looking at him with pleading eyes.

"No, for this" Micah takes his pants and boxers off, and his dick pops up.

I close my eyes. No no no God please no, Michael if you can hear please rescue me.

"Open your eyes, bxtch" He says, but I keep them close.

He slaps me across the face, "Aww ow Micah please stop this. I know you are better than this."

He slaps me again and again, "MICAH STOP PLEASE"

I am laying on my side, tears staining my stinging cheeks.

He bends down and grabs my face and shoves his dick in my mouth.

"Micah no stop" I manage to get out

"Shut up and suck and if I feel teeth, you are dead, witch" He says holding my head, while gliding his dick and out of my mouth.

I am crying hysterically as he chokes me with his average size. Why is this happening to me??

"Ohh shxt" He groans and pulls out of my mouth.

I gasp for air, coughing and choking.

He grabs my legs and pulls me across the room, he takes me pants and underwear off.

He lowers his self infront of me,

"Micah noooo" I scream.

He rams himself into me, "AWWWWW NOO STOP"

He grips my throat tight, as he roughly enters in and out of me.

I cry hard as ever, thinking about how my life got so twisted.

Micah continues inside of me, roughly hurting me. He pulls out and turns my body over and enters my ass.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" I cry

He is going so hard and it hurts so much, I want to die. It feels like someone is stabbing me with a knife.

"Michael help me please." I whisper

"Owwww oww aww Micah please stop"

"Shut up" He pulls out again and enters my privates.

I feel so disgusting, I hate this so much.

He has a tight grip on my hips as he goes in and out.

"Oh shxt ooooo" He says and I feel him cum inside of me.

He pulls out and his cum is oozing everywhere.

He gets up and spits on me, "Nice fxck, witch"

He grabs me by the chains and throws me into a tub of boiling hot water, he had sitting waiting.

"AWWWW" I yell out in pain.

"You better be glad it is just water and not something that could have killed you." He says then leaves the room locking the door.

I scream at the top of my lungs, I just want to die, but I am holding onto the hope that Michael will find me.

Hopefully soon.

*Michael's POV*

Finishing up my shower, man that felt good.

I love Haydee but she is acting different, I don't know if it is a good different or a bad different.

I keep getting a feeling that something is going on but I don't know, and that makes me upset when I can't figure it out.

Something is different about Haydee.

When I look into her eyes, it's like it's another person. I don't know but I am going to find out.

I look down at my big friend, "Something is up because I didn't wanna cum inside of her. I did the last time. But not this time."

Time to play, ............Detective Jackson.......

To be continued. . . . . . . . .

Vote??

Comment??

This was a hard part to write, so don't shoot me. But tell me what you think...

*MuxhLove*

-Sydnei