Chapter 4: No turning back

*Narrator's POV*

Haydee, Emily, Brad and Andy had gathered all the things for the game.

Emily got the black cat, Brad got the octopus, Haydee got the vinegar and a knife to get her blood and Andy drove up to the well to get his hair.

Haydee was feeling scared so she decided to go to sleep.

*Haydee's Dream*

I walk into this little hut, its so cute and small.

I hear footsteps coming around the corner, I hide behind a tall stand.

Its the man that I keep seeing, he is walking to the table and sitting down talking to himself.

"Lord, please don't let her harm anyone." He says getting up.

I'm watching his every move. This man is gorgeous.

His black curls are to die for, his muscular body is so sexy. His big hands, and feet omg he is perfection.

I was looking into space so hard daydreaming about this mystery man, I haven't noticed that he was gone.

I come from behind the stand quietly, looking around.

"What are you doing here" a deep voice says.

I jump and turn around and see him standing them with his arms crossed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" I start to say but he puts his hands up to stop me.

"I don't want to here it, just get out" he says sternly

He pushes me to the door.

---------------------------------------