It was just moments ago and yet you could barely remember a thing, your brain had suddenly gone almost completely blurred.

One moment you were being thrown around suddenly with sheer panic and desperation surging through your entire being and the next thing you knew, you were suddenly no longer fighting and, seconds later, you were met by the sight of Seokjin pounding enraged fists into Jaehyun's face on the ground over and over over and over again.

All you could recall from that moment was how you were screaming at Jin to get off of him as you quickly noticed Jaehyun's quickly falling unconscious and that scared you, snapping you out of your shock but only momentarily since your brain still hadn't processed what just happened.

You could hear your best friend furiously shouting some things to Jaehyun as you screamed back at the two men, eventually attracting the attention of a few other people in the house, including Nari, who came rushing in, all shouting at the two men on the ground as well. However, no matter how much you tried right now, you couldn't remember what anyone in that room was saying, not a single thing, the memory was completely muffled. Too much had been going on. Your head was a mess. 

And then the next thing you knew, you were in the passenger's seat of Seokjin's car, stifling tension practically gripping you by the throat as your mind spun violently and nausea took over your being with Jin's angry voice going off in the background.

You were struggling to organise your thoughts, let alone remember everything that just went down play-by-play. Your mind was an on-and-off blur which only made you dizzy.

Everything just happened so fast. So. Damn. Fast.

And on top of the horrors that just happened to you flashing through your head, your mind still believed that it'd be okay to have included one brief and short-lived scene that you'd somehow managed to catch sight of amidst the chaos in that room.

The sight of Nari rushing over to Seokjin after making eye contact with your hysterical eyes, only to look away and try to yank Jin off of Jaehyun on the ground screaming at the man.

And for some reason, unlike all the other shouted words that had been let out, your messed up brain managed to catch and somehow retain one thing she screamed at him, something that made you feel even more unsettled now that you could think about it.

"Get a fucking grip, Seokjin! You can't embarrass me like this! What do think will happen to me?!" she shouted.

No matter how much you tried, you couldn't understand what any of what she said could've meant, why she'd even say that at all. But of course, you could argue that your head was a mess and, with the presence of all the other nauseating shit marring your mind, this one wasn't really that important, at least not in this particular context. You had greater, much more intense worries to be concerned and sickened about, and you indeed were.

However, even so, even with that being said, in addition to trying to process the only minutes-fresh trauma, all you kept thinking about on top of what literally just happened to you... was Nari.