Twenty-Two

"I was in love with an unavailable man, an old, sad story..." ― Lisa M Philiips

" ― Lisa M Philiips

~°~

"Y/n, stand up! "We're going out!" After the loud thud of the door slamming against the wall broke out throughout the whole room, you heard a sadly familiar voice yell.

"No~" you groaned before tugging the covers over your head with your eyes still shut tightly, your brain refusing to accept two facts; that you were being woken up at all, and that this particular person was the one trying to wake you up right now.

Without even opening your eyes in your pretty disoriented and groggy state, you rushed to throw your comforter on your head, pressing the soft fabric against your ear, attempting to shut out the bothersome voice that was shameless enough to disturb your dreams.

"Bestie~" the individual practically whined before they then tried to yank the covers away from your body, but failed to do so because of the tight grasp you made sure to have on the material.

You refused to fully register whoever the person was, you were too busy still trying to insist on falling back asleep by ignoring their attempts to get you up.

"Y/n, you're going to get your ass up right now! We have a party to go to!" the person practically screeched as they persisted in their battle to get the covers off of you.

"I don't even want to go to a party right now, let me sleep," you whined childishly with your face squished into the pillow that your head lay upon, feeling annoyed because of how your much-anticipated day of sleeping in was being cut short so impolitely because of some party.

After you'd spoken, you soon heard the person's footsteps beginning to retreat away from you, and you let out a quiet sigh of relief to yourself instantly.

You then began to lower your guard by gradually releasing your hold on the covers. However, you quickly regretted this decision when they were abruptly pulled away from your body, and the sharply colder air caused you to curl into a ball in an attempt to retain some of the warmth that you'd just lost against your will.

"Get your lazy ass up! And go take a damn shower!"

Begrudgingly, you finally decided to actually register and accept the person's voice and it was revealed to be Nari's, and you instantly had an unsettling feeling reside in your gut. Unfortunately trying to ignore it didn't change who the person was after all.