Thirteen

"Real friendships, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl." — Tahar Ben Jelloun

" — Tahar Ben Jelloun

~°~

"So what you're telling me is that this dude already asked you to be his girlfriend? You've only known each other for less than a month." Jungkook asked as he placed both his hands under his head and leaned back onto the headrest of the bed.

You breathed out before you jumped onto the bed and lay down beside him.

"Yep."

"And what exactly did you say to that, little miss." he turned his head to look at you with a smirk on his face, a single eyebrow raised in question.

"I told him that before I get into any kind of relationship with him, I'd need him to prove to me that I wouldn't be wasting my time or energy. I want us to get to know each other well enough in order to pursue anything,"

"That's my girl." he chuckled and raised his hand from behind his head for a high five which you gladly returned to him as you giggled softly, "What was his response to that though?"

"He told me that he was willing to prove himself to me and that he didn't really care how long it would take. Just as long as he'd get me to be his in the end," you answered with a small smile on your face, reminiscing the sweet conversation you had with Hoseok on your date with him.

"I'm glad that you're giving someone else a chance, instead of constantly chasing that dumbass that you claim to be your best friend." Jungkook said with an eye roll, "Speaking of Jin, have you spoken to him yet?" he asked as he moved to get into a much more comfortable position.

"I actually have. When I got home from my little date with Hoseok." you sighed, "I literally told him everything."

"What do you mean?" he furrowed his eyebrows.