Chapter 2

Warning!!
Typo everywhere

Brunei POV

It's been while since the meeting,Abang Indo and Abang Singa want to meet me today. I drive my way to the place. It's weird to call them abang (big brothers) at first.

When I know that I have another brothers (because Bang Mallie is the one who take care of me since I was a toddler and I  never saw another person in the house except  us).

As I arrive at xxx i see the two is already waiting for me. I  approach them "Hai, guys. " "Hey/hello" "So why you two want to meet me?" "We want to offer you something "said Abang Singa."What it is?" "We want you to join us. Together we'll be the powerful than the other. You can live with us too"said Abang Indo. "What about Bang Mallie?" "You can just forget about him."Abang Indo said dimmisly(is the spelling right?)."Yea, just forget about him. He too weak anyway. After all we're better brothers than him"Abang Singa agreed.

Ok what the f**k? In which part you're batter than him? I can't  see any! You never there to take care of me! Bitches,I never know I have another brothers until my first ASEAN  meeting. Clam down Brunei,clam down.

"No"I said "W-what?" "No I'll not joining you." "But why?" "Cuz,I don't see the point of joining you. You said that you are batter than Abang Mallie but how can you be batter than him who is your brother that you call 'weak' and turn your back to him? Is that what a 'good brothers' to you? If it is then wow you are very good brothers."

3rd person POV

Indonesia and Singapore is very speechless with their little brothers.

"If our meeting is just for you to make me betray my brother then congratulations you fail miserably(?)" With that Brunei walk of with anger burning in his heart.